BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 3:49:39 AM EDT

You had one fucking job taco bell.

#RaiseTheMinimumWage
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
That looks like the drunken shit I just took.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:50:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Not halal, bro.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Pay that man $15/hr.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That looks like the drunken shit I just took.
View Quote

yes. that don't look so good.

best not bitch you might get that special sauce on the next order
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:55:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pay that man $15/hr.  
View Quote

That employee obviously has some seriously marketable skills... You're just racist, fascist, and probably a gun owner!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
ah hell you should be with my little brother at a crowded drive through window.  

if they ask him to pull up and wait. .......No I don't think so....you have my money, I'll just sit here ......thank's.

shit managers and shit come to the window. kindly embasses me
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:04:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I honestly couldn't tell if the person taking my order was a dude, or a woman. And the guy who handed me my food was like 45 and all pissy about it. They deserve each other.

Countless drunken taco bell orders, and they have never fucked it up until tonight.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:12:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Think outside-the-bun...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:14:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I honestly couldn't tell if the person taking my order was a dude, or a woman. And the guy who handed me my food was like 45 and all pissy about it. They deserve each other.

Countless drunken taco bell orders, and they have never fucked it up until tonight.
View Quote

well you know the old say'n..........get what you pay for

to bad my little bro was'nt with ya

I seen him in action you would have thought of him flapping his arms as a giant bird try'n to get airborne inside a McDonalds. all over onions on a 1/4 pounder. he is a no onions guy.

seen him go off on country fried steak 2 times. brown gravy instead of white gravy.

I'm way laid back compared to him. hell I tip for shitty service
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:17:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I have yet to order a hardshell taco that doesn't fall apart as soon as I unwrap it.

It's like they have a guy whose only job is to sit on the tacos before they bag them.

What's sad, is I can get more good, authentic Mexican food than I can eat  from the place up the street, for the same money.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:19:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have yet to order a hardshell taco that doesn't fall apart as soon as I unwrap it.

It's like they have a guy whose only job is to sit on the tacos before they bag them.
View Quote

I'm not talking about the hardshell taco being broken, thats whatever.

I'm talking about the fucking piece of cardboard that someone left inside the chalupa tortilla and microwaved to melt the cheese to it, and still didnt notice.

I still ate the doritos locos taco though.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:21:39 AM EDT
[#12]
like there is that much difference in taste between the food and the packaging. just add some sauce.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#13]
At 3:30 am on a Saturday night...

Chances are I'd be in a state that I'd be able to just power through that anyway.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

ah hell 1 night I went in at the local Elyria Ohio, Cleveland street joint, about 1 am after afternoon shift. Shit there was so much droppings, shit on the floor I could'nt see the floor Tile!

hell I'm a country boy.....not from another country though.

I mostly do Mom - Pop small joints out my way............not chain shit.

I like me an old waitress that knows my old ass.........2 eggs sunnyside, burnt hashbrowns,rye toast, 3 sausage links, and a 1/2 order biscuits and gravy side
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:41:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Damn. I wish I would have taken a picture of the steak 'n shake garbage that my brother and sister got earlier tonight.

Apparently it was full retard night for steak and shake employees. It took them 15 minutes to make 4 orders of fries, which came out so soggy and oily that they looked like oil with a few potato slivers. The potato's weren't even cooked. I don't play games with potatos. That shit is not acceptable. The burgers  took an additional 15 minutes, and looked like a neck beard sat on them. Before tonight, I didn't know it was possible to fuck up a burger. Thankfully, the manager tried to make things right by having 4 new orders of fries cooked. 45 minutes later, they were ready. They were worse than the original fries.

I went to a Panera Bread Company drive through about 4 months ago. I made it about 5 minutes down the highway before I opened the sandwich. There was NO FUCKING MEAT. A SANDWCH WITH NO MEAT.  How the fuck does someone make a turkey and bacon sandwich WITH NO MEAT. I went back and said things that I would normally regret, assuming they were smart enough to MAKE A SANDWICH WITH MEAT. I said something to the extent of "you fuckers better not even THINK of spitting on those sandwiches." They didn't. I haven't been back since. HOW DO YOU MAKE A SANDWICH WITH NO MEAT!

I ran into the same issue at a McDonald's early this morning. The lady billed me for the two separate orders, (correctly!) then acted surprised and behaved self righteous when when there turned out to be TWO SEPERATE ORDERS that had to be delivered. Holy fuck. You guys got everything right up until the point where you had to deliver everything that you got right. There's nothing like trying to keep your cool when trying to get what you paid for FROM THE PERSON THAT TOOK THE ORDER AND RAN THE REGISTER. Holy fuck. Just. Wow. Retarded shit like that would put me on the fast track to getting fired in my industry.

I guess if we paid 15 bucks an hour, all of these problems would cease to exist.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:15:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Damn. I wish I would have taken a picture of the steak 'n shake garbage that my brother and sister got earlier tonight.

Apparently it was full retard night for steak and shake employees. It took them 15 minutes to make 4 orders of fries, which came out so soggy and oily that they looked like oil with a few potato slivers. The potato's weren't even cooked. I don't play games with potatos. That shit is not acceptable. The burgers  took an additional 15 minutes, and looked like a neck beard sat on them. Before tonight, I didn't know it was possible to fuck up a burger. Thankfully, the manager tried to make things right by having 4 new orders of fries cooked. 45 minutes later, they were ready. They were worse than the original fries.

I went to a Panera Bread Company drive through about 4 months ago. I made it about 5 minutes down the highway before I opened the sandwich. There was NO FUCKING MEAT. A SANDWCH WITH NO MEAT.  How the fuck does someone make a turkey and bacon sandwich WITH NO MEAT. I went back and said things that I would normally regret, assuming they were smart enough to MAKE A SANDWICH WITH MEAT. I said something to the extent of "you fuckers better not even THINK of spitting on those sandwiches." They didn't. I haven't been back since. HOW DO YOU MAKE A SANDWICH WITH NO MEAT!

I ran into the same issue at a McDonald's early this morning. The lady billed me for the two separate orders, (correctly!) then acted surprised and behaved self righteous when when there turned out to be TWO SEPERATE ORDERS that had to be delivered. Holy fuck. You guys got everything right up until the point where you had to deliver everything that you got right. There's nothing like trying to keep your cool when trying to get what you paid for FROM THE PERSON THAT TOOK THE ORDER AND RAN THE REGISTER. Holy fuck. Just. Wow. Retarded shit like that would put me on the fast track to getting fired in my industry.

I guess if we paid 15 bucks an hour, all of these problems would cease to exist.
View Quote

ah. I hit subways and mom-pop places.

shit I tip that ole gal up at........can't tell yah all the name.   my 1/2 biscuit/ gravy is a full order+. pretty much nap time after that
you know when yah ask to hold back some..........your on overload.

actually I think if you are a regular at a small mom / pop joint your better off...............waitress split tips with cook............hey load this old SOB........He Tip's like a Mo-Fo.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:21:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What's sad, is I can get more good, authentic Mexican food than I can eat  from the place up the street, for the same Less money.
View Quote

I don't know how you can eat that O_P. Taco Bell always makes me very sick.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:40:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

shit I tip that ole gal up at........can't tell yah all the name.   my 1/2 biscuit/ gravy is a full order+. pretty much nap time after that

actually I think if you are a regular at a small mom / pop joint your better off...............waitress split tips with cook............hey load this old SOB........He Tip's like a Mo-Fo.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
*Snip*

I agree with that supporting small business thing. I have three generations of business owners on my dad's side. Loyalty to a good honest business are what good business is made of. Unfortunately, the world no longer seems to understand good business on a macro scale. I try to tip no matter what, so long as the service isn't extra strength shitty. I typically shoot for no less than 20%, assuming people do their job in a way that suggests that they plan on keeping it. I can be a real dick when it comes to tipping people that cannot hide their junky status. No extras for those folk, call me dick if you want but I had my good times in high school, thankfully I grew out of them. I just can't tolerate the idea of throwing out extra money when I know damn well that it will end up in a plastic bag 20 minutes after their shift ends.  I reap some benefits at some locations that I frequent. I sure do love it when I am pushed ahead of the line at the hair cut place I go to. Guaranteed 30% tip, ever since I first walked in the door a few years ago.

Most of my bad fast food stories begin with me being too hungry to think straight. Shit goes down hill from there. I have noticed a serious trend over the years.I have an impeccable ability to show up at the worst possible time, in reguards to people and their full retard shennanigans. If I could figure out how I do it, I would bottle that essence and sell it to ISIS or the communists.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:47:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Y u no Betos?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:51:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I agree with that supporting small business thing. I have three generations of business owners on my dad's side. Loyalty to a good honest business are what good business is made of. Unfortunately, the world no longer seems to understand good business on a macro scale. I try to tip no matter what, so long as the service isn't extra strength shitty. I typically shoot for no less than 20%, assuming people do their job in a way that suggests that they plan on keeping it. I can be a real dick when it comes to tipping people that cannot hide their junky status. No extras for those folk, call me dick if you want but I had my good times in high school, thankfully I grew out of them. I just can't tolerate the idea of throwing out extra money when I know damn well that it will end up in a plastic bag 20 minutes after their shift ends.  I reap some benefits at some locations that I frequent. I sure do love it when I am pushed ahead of the line at the hair cut place I go to. Guaranteed 30% tip, ever since I first walked in the door a few years ago.

Most of my bad fast food stories begin with me being too hungry to think straight. Shit goes down hill from there. I have noticed a serious trend over the years.I have an impeccable ability to show up at the worst possible time, in reguards to people and their full retard shennanigans. If I could figure out how I do it, I would bottle that essence and sell it to ISIS or the communists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
*Snip*

good post
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Y u no Betos?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y u no Betos?

I should have Betos. or at least Del Taco. But like the guy mentioned above, I was in a non-thinking, extremely hungry and drunk state of taco craving. Like a pregnant woman.

I almost never eat fast food, and this is what I get for venturing out in the world. Only mom's hot pockets from now on!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top