Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 6:03:25 PM EDT
But it's sigp226's cashier.

The state of the cash register line may not be known until one enters the line.

At that point, the velocity of the line will collapse to a zero state due to quantum physics. This only happens when the line is observed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
you must have been ahead of me at Walmart today.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, it is impossible to the know the velocity of the cash register line and the gender of the cashier. If the observer finds that the line moves at a specific velocity, say -10, then the sexuality of the cashier will be indeterminate.

No, I am not going to post pictures. I didn't take any pictures because my phone threatened to commit suicide when I activated the camera.

Some of its hair was bright green. It had stupid prison tats and a hole in its head where the Exxon Valdez tried to frack its ear lobe and said, "Fuck it."
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#4]
The cat was blind the whole time.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But it's sigp226's cashier.

The state of the cash register line may not be known until one enters the line.

At that point, the velocity of the line will collapse to a zero state due to quantum physics. This only happens when the line is observed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

So it's actually more like Heisenberg's Shopping Center Uncertainty Principle.  Once you enter a line you've interacted with it, the velocity of the line will change, and you're uncertain of whether it will slow to a crawl or whether all motion within its vicinity will cease completely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top