Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/17/2015 1:27:02 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES — Bill Cosby's attorney said Friday that the comedian was not at the Playboy Mansion on the night a model accuses him of drugging and sexually abusing her.

Cosby was in New York on the night that model Chloe Goins claims the comedian drugged and accosted her in a bedroom of the mansion, attorney Martin D. Singer wrote in a statement.
View Quote

Link to story
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I suspect there will be a lot of women jumping on the band wagon now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Not surprising, look at what happened to Herman Cain.

Cosby may be guilty of some of these but call me skeptical of all the claims. Especially if Gloria Allred is involved.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Facts don't matter............it's how she feels.

And she feeeellls like she was raped by him because of what other women have said about him.

amiright?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Welp, expect a large amount of NY women to be coming forward.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#7]
False accusations like this need to be punished by the maximum sentence of the accused crime + 20 years.

edit: typos'
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I suspect there will be a lot of women jumping on the band wagon now.
View Quote

10,000 women raped by Bill Cosby........maybe more?

Film at 11
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Strange how all his accusers waited all these years before making these claims.

It doesn't add up.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Facts don't matter............it's how she feels.

And she feeeellls like she was raped by him because of what other women have said about him.

amiright?
View Quote

this is why if you find a good woman, keep her. Most of them are cunts at heart.  arfcom not included of course.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#11]
The thought projection of PIV is rape no matter where the assailant is located geographically in relation to the victim.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yeah, I bet Cosby was all rapey rape but I also bet there's bullshitters trying to cash in.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cosby may be guilty of some of these but call me skeptical of all the claims. Especially if Gloria Allred is involved.
Yeah, I bet Cosby was all rapey rape but I also bet there's bullshitters trying to cash in.  
There always are when the raper has buku cash.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Even if it was true, Bill "Rape Zone" Cosby still played the race card, and made an ass of himself. No more respect to give for that guy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#14]
must have been some of that mind-rape.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Women that file false rape claims should do time, pure and simple.
They just make it harder for actual victims.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Bill Cosby raped me.

Aimless, will you take the case for 33.3% of the settlement?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My feelings exactly.

As to the question of "Did Cosby rape any women or are the alleged victims merely trying to cash in?", I believe the answer is probably "both."
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It doesn't add up.

View Quote

Oh, it a$$s up, alright.

I don't doubt he did a few. Stories too similar when they first started breaking.

I also don't doubt there are plenty of people out for a free lunch.

I think there should be a SoL for rape. If you can't figure out you've been violated within a year or two, you're SOL.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It doesn't add up.

View Quote

That combined with the amount coming out all at once. It smells like a witch hunt.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Got video?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill Cosby raped me.

Got video?  

Does this make it Gay-for-Pay?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#22]
When are they going to file a class action suit? I want to file a claim so I can make some lawyers rich and get a coupon for a free box of Jell-o pudding when it settles.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I've never spoken of this
I was once watching fat Albert and bill,Cosby raped me

Where's my money ?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Got video?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill Cosby raped me.

Got video?  

No, but I'm very convincing on the stand.

I'll show up in uniform and cry like a baby.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#25]
It was the Cosby impersonator Hugh hired for that nights entertainment/orgy
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:42:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Where's my money ?
View Quote

Did you enjoy it or not?

If you enjoyed, then no $$$, sorry.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It was the Cosby impersonator Hugh hired for that nights entertainment/orgy
View Quote

The guy was good.  He had all the right moves.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Cosby could have paid her to make the false claim.

Now they can imply that they are all lying.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Where's my money ?
View Quote

Hey, hey, hey. I be in line first, cuz.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Did you enjoy it or not?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's my money ?

Did you enjoy it or not?

Damn it
!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the real goal.

"Throw enough shit against the side of a barn, and some of it is going to stick"
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Even if it was true, Bill "Rape Zone" Cosby still played the race card, and made an ass of himself. No more respect to give for that guy.
View Quote

he has also made comments over the years about how the black community needs to stop blaming everyone else for their own problems. To be honest, I don't have a lot of faith in the "white media" being impartial either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It doesn't add up.

View Quote

and more than one of them continued working for / with him after being "raped"

people allowing themselves to be drugged and fucked with the hopes of being paid,
i seem to remember a time when we called this something else
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#35]
ARFCOM shows itself to be a bunch of dindus when it comes to rape, again. I'm sure there are some pile on false accusations as there is anytime someone high profile gets accused, but this knee jerk reaction here denying all rape accusation makes me think most of ARFCOM is a bunch of losers who hate women, because they are always being rejected by them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

ARFCOM shows itself to be a bunch of dindus when it comes to rape, again. I'm sure there are some pile on false accusations as there is anytime someone high profile gets accused, but this knee jerk reaction here denying all rape accusation makes me think most of ARFCOM is a bunch of losers who hate women, because they are always being rejected by them.
View Quote
This.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

I think the key factor when it comes to supporting Bill Cosby vs. calling for him to be locked up before trial is political.  Cosby is conservative, at least as celebrities go.  Conservatives like his outspokenness about problems in African-American culture, the importance of men taking responsibility for their children, etc.

Liberals hate him for the very same reasons.

cold link http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014988750#post1

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you missed all the posts where people said "I've no doubt some of the accusations are true, but not all", in a rush to denigrate everyone?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

We need a definitive sarcasm emoticon.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So you missed all the posts where people said "I've no doubt some of the accusations are true, but not all", in a rush to denigrate everyone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidently, I'm not seeing it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

he has also made comments over the years about how the black community needs to stop blaming everyone else for their own problems. To be honest, I don't have a lot of faith in the "white media" being impartial either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

tin foil hat time. with all that is going on in the black community right now how hard would it be to have
one of these "community organizers" get a few failed "actresses" together to who have worked with
bill cosby and recite a "script" against him.

i have always heard "the cos" say stuff along the lines of blacks need to get their shit together, or stop blaming
whites. this type of talk form someone that a community looks up to can and will hurt a "community organizers"
power / money grab.

he was in the process of making a few new shows, ect this new return to fame might have been enough to worry
these "organizers". remember these guys are collecting millions a year with hate / fear speech, who wants to lose
that.

btw - i am not now or ever been a fan of "the cos", just a thought. people have been doing this type of thing since the
start of time to overthrow governments, business leaders, politicians, ect. then again maybe he is just a rapist
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#42]

that's fucking creepy, show that to any jury and he is guilty.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
False accusations like this need to be punished by the maximum sentence of the accused crime + 20 years.

edit: typos'
View Quote

I wish they would. Make them think twice before pulling this shit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats when i stopped giving a fuck. Fuck him! I thought he was better than that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Oh, it a$$s up, alright.

I don't doubt he did a few. Stories too similar when they first started breaking.

I think there should be a SoL for rape. If you can't figure out you've been violated within a year or two, you're SOL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't add up.

Oh, it a$$s up, alright.

There's a SOL on everything except murder as far as I know. That's why this fiasco is so screwed up. It appears there are a number of people who think there should not be a SOL on anything.

I don't know about a SOL on civil matters. Can you sue if it's been more than 7 years?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#46]
I was raped by Bill Cosby
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#47]
'allegedly' not at the Playboy Mansion.

Seems like alot of smoke to not be a fire...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

tin foil hat time. with all that is going on in the black community right now how hard would it be to have
one of these "community organizers" get a few failed "actresses" together to who have worked with

i have always heard "the cos" say stuff along the lines of blacks need to get their shit together, or stop blaming
whites. this type of talk form someone that a community looks up to can and will hurt a "community organizers"
power / money grab.

he was in the process of making a few new shows, ect this new return to fame might have been enough to worry
these "organizers". remember these guys are collecting millions a year with hate / fear speech, who wants to lose
that.

btw - i am not now or ever been a fan of "the cos", just a thought. people have been doing this type of thing since the
start of time to overthrow governments, business leaders, politicians, ect. then again maybe he is just a rapist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

power / money grab.

that.

The resident Social Justice Warriors will dogpile you.

I believe the accusations are false and it's an orchestrated attempt by the left to destroy Cosby because of the above. It's also a warning to other public figures that might decide to go off the politically correct rails.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#49]
If the Cosby show is/was taken out of re-runs it most likely costs all of the actors on the show royalties. So the real question is at what point does a network
decide to pull a re-run, is it one allegation of rape, two, five. If it is five and a few turn out to be false look at the harm it causes the other actors. So anyone who makes false allegations should be tossed in jail.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

This.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  

So.....why did they wait, every one of them, years before making their claims?

Personally, I think convicted rapists should be chemically castrated....but there is a world of difference between making an allegation 20 years after the fact...and being convicted in court.  

Incidentally....I like pie.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top