Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/17/2015 12:49:01 AM EDT
Me? I just sent a picture of a horses cock to a co-worker of mine instead of my drunk buddy.

I was trying to reply to him asking me about which chick at the bar he should try to bang.

So of course I replied "The one without the *pic*."

But my phone sent it to a co-worker instead. Wasn't possibly my fault.

This is going to be awkward on Monday...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:51:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I once misspelled the; it came out "teh" and I had to quickly respond with a "the**". Fucking struggle is REAL for grammar Nazis.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:53:21 AM EDT
[#2]
So we're tied embarrassment wise?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:57:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I was texting and stepped in some snow. a little bit flipped up on my shoe.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I do not text.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So we're tied embarrassment wise?
View Quote

I think yes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:00:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Wrote a sappy and slightly perverted/nasty poem to my wife telling her what I was gonna do to her when I got home from work, and sent it to a buddy instead.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#7]
In before HR rides you like a pony on Monday morning.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:03:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wrote a sappy and slightly perverted/nasty poem to my wife telling her what I was gonna do to her when I got home from work, and sent it to a buddy instead.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:04:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought I texted one of my friends asking if he wanted to hit up the bar because my (future) MIL was fucking annoying and I needed to get out of the house.  A few minutes later my (future) wife texted "excuse me?".

Not an easy weekend after that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:06:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pics of wife not loading....
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:06:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Gf asked me where I was.

Swype put pushy office  for post office.

Was a rough afternoon.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:07:30 AM EDT
[#12]
right before it went tits up

my original droid A855 would just send a text to whomever in my contacts no like playing Russian roulette when you hit send
worst that happened is I sent dinner plans to my boss, he thought it was funny

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:08:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I thought I texted one of my friends asking if he wanted to hit up the bar because my (future) MIL was fucking annoying and I needed to get out of the house.  A few minutes later my (future) wife texted "excuse me?".

Not an easy weekend after that.
View Quote

I would of thought long and hard about just skipping that whole weekend if your MIL is anything like my last GF's Mom.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:15:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be the hosting site acting up again.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:17:44 AM EDT
[#15]
driving > texting.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:27:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Pretty much everything that I should have deleted buy didn't and the wife unit ended up reading
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:28:17 AM EDT
[#17]
sexting, cumming, and shitting all at once.  he never saw it coming
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
sexting, cumming, and shitting all at once.  he never saw it coming
View Quote

I don't even...  WAT?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:36:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Sexted the wife while waiting at the airport coming home from a business trip. Something about naked, screen door banging, etc.

Sent it to my female supervisor instead.

Thankfully she had a sense of humor and texted back "Tempting.... but no..." Nothing was ever said about it

Wife at ren faire

Wife with her pencil barrel build
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:39:00 AM EDT
[#20]
One of my co workers got a dick pic a couple months ago from one of her clients (we work in banking) he claims his GF has the same name and it was purely a mistake.   She is pretty uptight and got a little pissy about it but did show all the girls in the office the picture.  He sent her flowers and about a 2 page typed apology.  I thought it was pretty damn funny.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:40:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I do not text.
View Quote

I was strongly opposed to it at first... Then I realized its a way to talk to someone you don't want to talk to without actually having to talk to them
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:46:16 AM EDT
[#22]
I told a lying whore that I loved her.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:05:42 AM EDT
[#23]
I sent a message about how much I wanted to fuck this girl I was seeing to my old 1SG.  Dude was pissed
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#24]

I don't text.

God knows I send thousands of fucking emails at work.  But I don't "text".

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:16:54 AM EDT
[#25]
I was texting 2 conversations at once.  One with my boss about a project,  and a naughty one with my wife. You can guess where this is going.....
I plowed through a bus stop full of kids.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:18:10 AM EDT
[#26]
I cut my thumb on the send button.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:21:57 AM EDT
[#27]
On Facebook Messenger. I sent a picture of my cock to an ex that was intended for my girlfriend.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:22:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Texting while driving my power wheelchair down the sidewalk and drive right off the curb into the busy highway flipping my chair on its side an dumping me in the path of oncoming traffic, someone coming the other direction drove across the highway blocking both lanes, two people got out and picked up my wheelchair and put it back on the sidewalk and then picked me up and put me back in my wheelchair, traffic was backing up quick but not one single person honked their horn or got angry.. they smiled and waved and drove away..
I love people, especially the ones that can walk
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:25:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
On Facebook Messenger. I sent a picture of my cock to an ex that was intended for my girlfriend.  
View Quote

Was she excited to see it?

I tried to text my then GF that I wanted to bend her over and *graphic*.  Sent to my ex.  My ex was interested.  Oops.

Did not fo.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:29:26 AM EDT
[#30]
I've luckily only had a couple innocent texts go to the wrong person, but last year I got sent a video of a guy choking his chicken.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:38:24 AM EDT
[#31]
I stay away from social media as a matter of principle, but I stay up with LinkedIn.

I replied to a "Happy Work Anniversary" LinkedIn request to an old mentor/pal from the old company with brutal observations of my current company.  Well, I didn't know it was a public posting.   A couple hours later, I tried finding that message in my sent emails through linkedin, and I couldn't find it.  I found it on her public postings board....  I deleted it ASAP.  I don't think anyone, including her, saw it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:40:10 AM EDT
[#32]
I was working late one night and text my wife to tell her I was back (bk) at the office........

Me....."just getting bj"

Her....."oh really?!"

Also, she had a doctors appointment a few weeks ago so I text her to see how it went.....

Me..."howd it go?"

Her....."good, I'm pregnant!,"

Me....."well, that would explain your bitchiness"

She wasn't pregnant.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:48:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Told a lying, cheating, gold-digging, cheating whore that I loved her, before I realized she was, in fact, a lying, cheating, gold-digging, cheating, alcoholic, lazy whore. Killed the concept of texting for me, 100%.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:52:27 AM EDT
[#34]
In one night my old phone texted my wife's cousin over 40 times. It kept texting him an image of a plat of survey of a piece of property I was looking at. I have no idea how or why my phone picked that image or how or why it picked him.

Upgraded phones as soon as possible after that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:58:35 AM EDT
[#35]
My wife was gone for almost three weeks working hurricane relief.  Near the end I accidentally texted my sister-in-law that my nuts needed to be drained.  Awkward to say the least.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:02:16 AM EDT
[#36]
I once sent a profanity-filled rant that was intended for my brother to my grandmother by mistake.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:07:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I will say that every time I've texted a dick pic, I make 100% sure that the recipient is correct and then I check again.  I really, really don't want to send something like that to a family member or my boss.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:13:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Nothing to bad.  Yesterday I accidentally texted my old boss that I was done at the pharmacy and was ready to be picked up.  Was supposed to be sent to the wife.  My old boss lives about 6 hours away.  His response was "Fuck that!  That's not convenient for me at all!".  I got a chuckle out of it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:14:42 AM EDT
[#39]
I accidentally texted a boss of mine that I was heading over to her house (it was probably around 10p).  She sounded interested.  Oops.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:20:57 AM EDT
[#40]
I prefer texting to talking on the phone.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:59:57 AM EDT
[#41]
If drinking and texting counts, Mrs. Blues best friend's husband texted his boss, telling him how foreigners (Americans) were taking over the country, subverting it and ruining it, and were putting good people out of work.

Lots of profanity involved, followed by his own job loss.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:07:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I do not text.
View Quote

Give this motherfucker a cookie.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Texting 2 different women at the same time can get DANGEROUS!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did he take you up on it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Meant for the wife, sexy time stuff somehow went to my 17 year old daughter. Only the wife thought it was funny.

And oddly enough, I just left the incest thread
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#46]
I had a taxi driver text his way right into my rear bumper at a traffic light. I could see him coming in the rear view mirror with his head down but there were cars on all sides, couldn't move.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I sent a message about how much I wanted to fuck this girl I was seeing to my old 1SG.  Dude was pissed
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Was drunk and trading naughty pics with back and forth with a chick I was banging....ended up posting a pic of my boner on facebook.  It was only up for about two minutes, luckily I had my laptop running FB right beside me and saw my 'post' pop up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#49]
My 5y/o son got ahold of my phone and texted the word "poop" to just about everybody on my contact list including a few work contacts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Was drunk and trading naughty pics with back and forth with a chick I was banging....ended up posting a pic of my boner on facebook.  It was only up for about two minutes, luckily I had my laptop running FB right beside me and saw my 'post' pop up.
View Quote

Exactly why I don't get the "text a pic of my dick". It could end up anywhere. It could also end up on a minors phone, I do NOT care to invite "the man" into my life......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top