Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2015 11:44:06 PM EDT
Just heard he will be fighting again with Bellator. He will be fun to watch again

Kimbo signs with Bellator
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Y'all seen the one where Kimbo lost to a corn fed white boy? It was knock down and drag out epic. Those two guys put all of it out there in the fight.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GnaroQXSkGg

Guy was/is supposedly LEO...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Kimbo was fun to watch?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
last time I watched kimbo fight it was pathetic. and it's been a while
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:51:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Kimbo should cut to 205 and fight Tito.  Freakshow fight of the year!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#5]
His street fights were way better.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:53:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Good for him if he can keep up at his age.  He likely needs the money.  When I was working the fun show circuit in FL, he would wander around the Ft Lauderdale show with his daughter on his shoulders holding a balloon.  Big ammo whore as well, had a load on a 2 wheeler one time of x39 and 556.  He is actually a really nice guy and was little like his TV character personality.   When he was elimination show aired on the UF the show was the next weekend and he discussed it with us at our tables.  Was like "i am twice these other guys' ages and kept up, crap happens."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top