Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/16/2015 6:50:44 PM EDT
http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-school-panel-working-final-details-report-150450177.html

And they think their suggestions should be applied nationally.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#1]
So, like almost anything modern then?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
why are these fucksticks still relevant?????
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah good luck with that and they can go fuck themselves
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
That takes care of the honest and law abiding people.  Now what do they plan to do about the criminals and mentally ill who disregard the law?  Is this really the best solution they could devise?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#5]
All of my Tediore firearms only fire about ten bullets and then the gun actually explodes.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#6]

So they want a Virginia Tech rather than a Sandy Hook.   Got it.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:05:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I seem to recall that, aside from the two magazines that came with the Glock, Cho used nothing but 10 round magazines.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All of my Tediore firearms only fire about ten bullets and then the gun actually explodes.
View Quote

You need to Torgue up that answer.

EXPLOOOOOOOOSIONS.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah Ct

Put every Lgs outta biz.

We all be packing smoke wagons, 3 of em.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#10]
With modern manufacturing, I think they all are capable of firing more then ten rounds.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey Newtown Panel, go fuck yourselves!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#12]
"Whether or not this law would stand the test of constitutionality is not for this commission to decide," said former Hartford Police Chief Bernard Sullivan, a member of the panel.
View Quote

Well at least this guy seems to understand that this proposal is a pipe dream.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#13]
What is it with anti-gunners' obsession with the number 10?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#14]
10 rds...?

He still could have done it.

Wishful (hallucinatory) ....not thinking.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#15]
That's even stupider than expecting little kids to defend themselves with cans of beans.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Because it's not like a lunatic could kill schoolchildren by other means.

The Bath School Bombing
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Arbitrary capacity limits are stupid and ineffective because, Garand. Millions of dead Japanese, Italian, and German soldiers can't be wrong. But, whatevs.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

They can't count any higher.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I seem to recall that, aside from the two magazines that came with the Glock, Cho used nothing but 10 round magazines.
View Quote

Soooo, you're saying we should bump it down to 9 round mags?  Stop giving them ideas!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

yeah good luck with that and they can go fuck themselves
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
10 rds...?

View Quote

Well, when the next lunatic kills some people with a 10 round magazine, then they will change the law to 8 rounds.

And then to 6 rounds.

And then to 3 rounds

And then to 1 round.

And then to ball and cap.

And then to sharp knives and sticks.

The end goal of gun control and common sense gun laws is and always has been gun prohibition.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could if they could figure out how to take off their Velcro shoes with help from their attendants.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Ban Newton Panel.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Don't knock it. See how well it's working in NY?

It's right up there with the rock I carry in my pocket to prevent tiger attacks. Hasn't been a single one since I started!!!

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Well, when the next lunatic kills some people with a 10 round magazine, then they will change the law to 8 rounds.

And then to 6 rounds.

And then to 3 rounds

And then to 1 round.

The end goal of gun control and common sense gun laws is and always has been gun prohibition.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
10 rds...?

And then to 6 rounds.

And then to 3 rounds

And then to 1 round.

Cans of food, you forgot cans of food!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#29]
"So, how many people actually sit on this advisory comission", he asked, apropos of nothing whatsoever.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Their proposal makes perfect sense.  With 10 round magazine clips, the killer would be forced to reload twice while spraying and praying if he was a decent shot.   26 were killed in Newtown, so with 3 mag-clips at 10 each, that  gives him 1.5 rounds per kill.  As we all know, you aren't good with a gun if you need more than one round to kill someone.  See how this would have saved lives?

The fucked-in-the-head kid had been trained to use the guns (big mistake with this kid, mom), and he did nothing but play FPS video games.  So, he was bound to be a decent shot, especially in an unprotected school of elementary children.

You know this is just part of the feel good path of getting more gun control incrementally.  After the next mentally unstable person attacks a gun-free school the libs can claim that mag-clips need to be limited to 5 rounds, and so on.  This advisory panel made no recommendations for dealing with insane people or arming teachers (or anything to protect the kids).  Their solution was to attack the object used by the killer and still leave the children unprotected.  Just more evidence of absolute stupidity, or . . . that they simply want guns banned but know that won't happen yet.

How about focusing on protecting the school?  Armed teachers, metal detectors, armed guards, etc.  No, limiting this nut kid to 10 round mags would only have caused him to use 3 to 4 mags, which is 2 to 3 mag changes.  Not to give the libs any ideas, but I don't think they understand how magazines and reloads work.

Having said all that, my heart goes out to those who lost loved ones.  I can only imagine the grief.  Too bad they are being advised / manipulated by gun grabbers instead of people with useful solutions.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#31]
So I guess they're OK if only 10 children die.

Good to know...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I notice they didn't put any restrictions on how many canned food items are allowed in a single classroom, fuckin hypocrites!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, they can go fuck right off.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Perhaps they should propose a ban on crime...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Well then, it's a good thing laws aren't written by newtown panels isn't it?

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it already state law there banning anything over 10 rounds? Perhaps we would be better served if the panel would research ways to go fuck them selves?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#37]
stupid morons....
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#38]
I’m going to go on my rant here.

I’m irritated as hell about the upper north east liberals always trying to push their agenda on the rest of the country (not just gun control).  These assholes think the whole country revolves around them (the same for California and Chicago).  They live in there liberal state surrounded by their liberal friends and think that anyone with a brain should think the same way.  Only the stupid farmers, rednecks, and trailer trash living in flyover country would be against their rational agenda.  They feel it is their duty to protect the rest of us from our own stupidity.  I could care less what the tiny state of Connecticut does.  Just leave the rest of us alone.

I grew up with this crap in Milwaukee WI.  The assholes in Chicago were always complaining that the criminal element there was getting its guns and ammo from Wisconsin and Indiana where the laws were more lax.  It’s not my people killing each other every day.  Why should the entire states of Wisconsin and Indiana give up their rights just because certain Chicagoan’s are killing each other?  Wisconsin had a much lower crime rate until the gangs from Chicago started exporting drugs and violence to the state in the late 80’s.  It seems that Chicago has a severe morality problem on its hands.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it already state law there banning anything over 10 rounds? Perhaps we would be better served if the panel would research ways to go fuck them selves?
View Quote

But the guns themselves are still capable of more. So obviously, they need to go, too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#40]
But yet they won't do anything to stop drug dealers from bringing them into this country.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#41]

ARTICLE:  "Whether or not this law would stand the test of constitutionality is not for this commission to decide,"
View Quote

"Additionally, while we're just making shit up without regard for legality, practicality, or indeed, REality, we also recommend making crazy people sane using magic."  

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh look another opinion from people who I could give less fucks then before about.

And it would just be another stupid law I would add to the list I completely ignore... That list seems to be getting longer and longer by the month.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#43]
This is just a mag ban proposal, a gun doesn't really give a shit how many rounds it's fed.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well then, it's a good thing laws aren't written by newtown panels isn't it?

View Quote

You obviously aren't familiar with CT.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Its a race between incidents.  Terror vs school.  If it's terror then more people will want guns.  If's its school, then more people will want to ban guns.  If it's terror in a school, it will break down by liberal locations vs. the west.
You better hope a good guy with a gun gets to shoot it out with a terrorist for a win.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:01:46 PM EDT
[#47]
now what fuckers.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#48]
"But we have to do something!" Your sarcasmometer should be pegged!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#49]
We should make murder illegal first though....
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Why 10?

Are those ten peoples lives not of importance?

Heartless bastards.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top