Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/16/2015 3:05:02 PM EDT
4 Florida men arrested after manhunt, mother and daughter killed in crime spree

Four suspects were arrested Friday for a crime spree that launched a massive police manhunt and left a mother, 72, and daughter dead.

More than 100 officers searched for the men overnight after they allegedly robbed a pawn shop, led a car chase and shot at police and after one allegedly killed two women.

Michael Gordon, 34, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder. He, Devonere McCune, 22, Jovan Lamb, 25, and Terrell Williams, 29, were charged with armed robbery and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.

Detectives are working to determine if Gordon knew the murder victims previously.
View Quote

An officer in nearby Haines City spotted the culprits' vehicle and attempted to pull it over as the suspects opened fire through the windows. The officer was not injured.
View Quote

Victims: Patricia Moran and Deborah Royal

Patricia Moran, 72, and daughter Deborah Royal, 51, "viciously murdered" in a way "much to graphic to describe" in their house, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said, according to ABC News.
View Quote

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-police-hunt-2-suspects-2-killed-crime-spree-article-1.2080704

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/2-dead-polk-county-home-following-pawn-shop-robber/njp24/
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sheriff Judd said afterwards that he was pleased that all four suspects were taken into custody, but insisted his deputies were prepared for another outcome.

"If you surrender peacefully, that's the way we prefer it," he said. "But if start you pointing guns at us, you can not only plan on, but you can guarantee we're gonna shoot you."
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Other than I like sheriff Judd style,  I've got nothing even remotely coc...

Will there be a public outcry for the victims?  Rioting?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that an M1 Carbine?  Almost looks like the post WWII bayo lug...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Wife sold a house on that street. She called the wife of the two that bought it and said the husband and two kids were hiding in their closet all night long. The wife left last night right before the suspects arrived in the neighborhood and couldn't get back in until late this morning.

There is a reason I moved from that area over a year ago....

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't even need to read it to know it would be Polk County.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

In Polk? Hell no. He's extremely popular. And the people of Polk County wouldn't put up with social justice crap.

Personally, I can't stand him. He won't sign off on NFA stuff, arrests people on his made up laws, and is a media hound. He keeps his jail funded with his stings that import criminals.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wife sold a house on that street. She called the wife of the two that bought it and said the husband and two kids were hiding in their closet all night long. The wife left last night right before the suspects arrived in the neighborhood and couldn't get back in until late this morning.

View Quote

Fuck hiding in a closet like a bitch.

Sit on the couch with a cold one and some firepower and hope they come on in.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's the youngest one of the four, Devonere.  Looks like a good kid.  Caught up with the wrong crowd methinks.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

#whitelivesdontmattertoday
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Aspiring rap artists?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Michael Gordon, 34, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder. He, Devonere McCune, 22, Jovan Lamb, 25, and Terrell Williams, 29, were charged with armed robbery and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.
View Quote

Did these guys have a token white guy with them or did Michael's parents just give him a slave name?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Did these guys have a token white guy with them or did Michael's parents just give home a slave name?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Did these guys have a token white guy with them or did Michael's parents just give home a slave name?

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
Def is.  Preferred gun of gangbangers recently.  Cops shot at in Ca two weeks ago by another bayoneted m1c.  Stolen I'm sure.  

Hope the other 3 get felony murder charges.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah w/ 30 rd mag, I think?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Def is.  Preferred gun of gangbangers recently.  Cops shot at in Ca two weeks ago by another bayoneted m1c.  Stolen I'm sure.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The scumbag who murdered Deputy Kyle Dinkheller with a carbine was recently executed.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Here's the youngest one of the four, Devonere.  Looks like a good kid.  Caught up with the wrong crowd methinks.

http://cdn-1.florida-mugshot-journal.com/Images/2065152184fce9755fdb5054496319fd2dd724de/original.jpg
View Quote

Poor kid.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm wondering how they were "viciously" murdered that it couldn't be printed.   Because if it's what I think it was; those assholes should have the same done to them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Really have to wonder what "much to graphic to describe" means when you figure Jessica Chambers was burned to death and they released that. Then there is the Knoxville massacre and they released details about those killings.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Poor kid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn-1.florida-mugshot-journal.com/Images/2065152184fce9755fdb5054496319fd2dd724de/original.jpg

Poor kid.

Yeah I know. WE, as a society failed that child. WE should have done more to help him....

Now if he would have went into our house? That sweet young man would have got a very quick lesson about bullet launching hardware. He wouldn't find me hiding a fuckin' closet.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Culture of violence
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#23]
I ought to start up a business as a fortune teller, my crystal ball is damn accurate.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone interview the vermins families yet?  
IBMBDN!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Neighbors in shock over women's deaths

Authorities found the bodies of 72-year-old Patricia Moran and her 51-year-old daughter, Deborah Royal, in the living room of their home at 619 Astor Road in Chanler Ridge.

"I cannot begin to tell you the horrific crime scene inside. I cannot tell you how brutal it was," said Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.

"Terrible," commented Bill Lawson, who lives nearby. "No one should go through what those two went through. Nobody."

A neighbor heard the sound of police sirens around 6 p.m. Thursday and went to check on two women.

"She went to see if they knew what was going on, and the door was locked," said Sheriff Judd. "She knocked on the door, and she heard one person screaming inside."
View Quote

Deputies do not believe either woman was connected to the crimes that occurred prior to their murder. It's unclear why the victims or their home were targeted.
View Quote

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/27873310/neighbors-in-shock-over-womens-deaths
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#26]
"My offspring did not participate in any illegal activities"
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/27873310/neighbors-in-shock-over-womens-deaths
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Authorities found the bodies of 72-year-old Patricia Moran and her 51-year-old daughter, Deborah Royal, in the living room of their home at 619 Astor Road in Chanler Ridge.

"I cannot begin to tell you the horrific crime scene inside. I cannot tell you how brutal it was," said Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.

"Terrible," commented Bill Lawson, who lives nearby. "No one should go through what those two went through. Nobody."

A neighbor heard the sound of police sirens around 6 p.m. Thursday and went to check on two women.

"She went to see if they knew what was going on, and the door was locked," said Sheriff Judd. "She knocked on the door, and she heard one person screaming inside."

Deputies do not believe either woman was connected to the crimes that occurred prior to their murder. It's unclear why the victims or their home were targeted.

I wonder if this will make into our 'national conversation on race'
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"My offspring did not participate in any illegal activities"
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#29]
With the proper therapy I am POSITIVE all four of these poor, neglected youths will become fine, upstanding, productive members of society.  

Or, we could publicly execute them on national television as a reminder to other "he was turning his life around, planned to attend college, aspiring rap star" youths that this is what happens when you "act out".  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Uhg rubber gloves + tire iron
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He won't sign off on NFA stuff, .
View Quote

He signed off on my Class III and my son's Class III.  You must not be doing it right.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#32]
There is going to be a race war.  No other option.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Uhg rubber gloves + tire iron
View Quote

That may be too gentle in this case
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm happy that I live in an area without many members of a certain demographic that commits a disproportionate amount of violent crime. If you think I'm raciss I don't give a shit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is he biting his lower lip?

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Alice Ross said one of the men knocked on her door overnight, asking to use her phone.
"He just knocked on the door and I said, 'Who is it?' And, it sounded like he said, 'Police,' so I cracked my inner door and saw it wasn't the police, and he said, 'Can I use your phone, and I said, 'No.' I closed the door and called 911," Ross said.
"They’re dangerous. They’re very dangerous," said Judd.
"I just thanked God that I was alive," said Ross. "He was watching over me."
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Lets see if this makes the SPLC's "hate watch" blog.

Opps... victims are the wrong color, doesn't fit their targeted hate mantra of only reporting based on skin color (if it fits their agenda).
You will hear nothing from them on this, nor any "anti-racist" in the media as it does not support their form of targeted race hate. They will report it as brown eyed suspects, random crime and the guns are to blame.
Reverse the roles and it's a vicious racial hate crime where the white perps full of hate learned from "hate speech".
Know your enemy.

They have an agenda.

You are their target.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
From the Al Sharpton twitter feed--

#mehwhitelivesdonotmatter
View Quote

......unless they have money we can steal via EBT/welfare
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Really have to wonder what "much to graphic to describe" means when you figure Jessica Chambers was burned to death and they released that. Then there is the Knoxville massacre and they released details about those killings.
View Quote

In all fairness, it was a few weeks before anybody released what happened to Christian and Newsome.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://htthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0

In the snow?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I saw him in a National Geographic magazine with an 8mm film canister in his lip, the must have taken it out for the booking photo.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The scumbag who murdered Deputy Kyle Dinkheller with a carbine was recently executed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cuban re-imports?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like LE is being PC by not giving out the details.  You can only say "it wasn't a hate crime" so many times before you look an idiot trying to gloss over the obvious.  Easier to just avoid giving out too much information, and hope the public's desire to know more wanes with time.

Like the horrific torture and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom  in TN, this crime will be the subject of a self-imposed media blackout.  Oh, it will be reported for sure, but in a very low key manner so as not to contradict the progressive narrative that persons of color are always the victims of racism by the blue-eyed devil.

It's disgusting that these useless bags of fucking shit are still breathing.  Amoral predatory animals like this should be dealt with summarily.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
I can imagine his Special Ed record.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:38:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm surprised he could afford ammo. Stolen probably.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

thats pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sounds like LE is being PC by not giving out the details.  You can only say "it wasn't a hate crime" so many times before you look an idiot trying to gloss over the obvious.  Easier to just avoid giving out too much information, and hope the public's desire to know more wanes with time.

Like the horrific torture and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom  in TN, this crime will be the subject of a self-imposed media blackout.  Oh, it will be reported for sure, but in a very low key manner so as not to contradict the progressive narrative that persons of color are always the victims of racism by the blue-eyed devil.

It's disgusting that these useless bags of fucking shit are still breathing.  Amoral predatory animals like this should be dealt with summarily.

View Quote

And I thought Jews were supposed to love black people
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There is going to be a short race war.  No other option.
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top