Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 8:07:39 AM EDT

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports police were called Tuesday after a patient alerted staff at the medical center's OB/GYN office that a juvenile dressed in a lab coat was inside an exam room.

The teen's mother told police he's under the care of a doctor and is not taking his medicine.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Dopy Howser, MD.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#3]
"The teen told police he's been a doctor for years."

This kid rules.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#4]
well, he's not a complete idiot. He knows the diference between OB and proctologist
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:35:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
well, he's not a complete idiot. He knows the diference between OB and proctologist
View Quote

Probably earned himself a few high-fives at school for this too.  Cos face it, teenaged boys want to see pussy... and this method has balls.

tho... I won't be surprised if he ends up on the registry, "off his meds" or no.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:45:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This kid rules.

View Quote

Dude is ballsy. Reminds me of Frank Abignale from Catch Me if You Can.
I have a signed 1st edition that I got from a lady (In her 30's) that I was bangin' in my teens. She was a stewardess and knew Mr. Abignale personally. I need to find the book and read it again. It was pretty entertaining.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#7]
at Presbyterian Hospital in OKC, there was a young man around 18-19 that was the mental son of a Nurse who had worked their at one time that had examined patients and ordered tests several times. there was a wanted poster up in most areas of the hospital for people to be on the lookout for him.

I actually remember passing him one morning about 5 AM in the halls, before I knew the issue with him. I have always said, that if you act like you know what you are doing  in confidence- no one will question your need to be in an area.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have a signed 1st edition that I got from a lady (In her 30's) that I was bangin' in my teens. She was a stewardess and knew Mr. Abignale personally. I need to find the book and read it again. It was pretty entertaining.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This kid rules.

I read the book too. Didn't he pass the bar exam that it took John Kennedy three tries to pass?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Why did I automatically see FL and assume it was an OB/GYN?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#10]
My personal favorite was the old guy who dressed up like a doctor and went door to door offering free breast exams. If I recall he mostly got away with it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I read the book too. Didn't he pass the bar exam that it took John Kennedy three tries to pass?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This kid rules.

I can't remember if he passed or forged the test grades. Damn! I'm gonna look for the book today after work! I hope I didn't lend it to someone.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I can't remember if he passed or forged the test grades. Damn! I'm gonna look for the book today after work! I hope I didn't lend it to someone.
View Quote

in the movie he says he studied and passed.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#14]
One of my favorite movies. I like where the hooker fucks him and cashes his check.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Why do people think they'e going to see hot chicks' vaginas at the OB/GYN's office?

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do people think they'e going to see hot chicks' vaginas at the OB/GYN's office?

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Hot chicks get annual exams, too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:01:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

But I bet more often thatn not its someone coming in because their vaj is broken and smells funny.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

But I bet more often thatn not its someone coming in because their vaj is broken and smells funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I'd imagine the vast majority of patients are pregnant women getting their checkups.  Some guys like that image, too.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were quite a few differences/omissions between the movie and book, and right now I'm having a hard time remembering what they were, lol. I'm going to look for the book so I can reread it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:09:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

This kid rules.

Yes, I've been  DOCTOR since age ten.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably have to suffer through 10 uggs for every hottie. Those odds might be worth it to a teenage boy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:08:41 AM EDT
[#23]
In before Neil Patrick Harris.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top