Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2015 4:34:37 AM EDT
dis be beemz yo. IR and Visible. Will I burn my eyes out if I turn it on? Anyway, I already asked TNVC if they knew anything about this but I know GD can school like none other. Pics on demand. I don't have any AAAA cells tonight but I'm making a point to get some tomorrow to turn it on. I gots pics if you need to help identify the model. It came with an HK mount, but I don't own any HK (they r 2professhunal4me)

Have at it guys, you know what to do.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:14:40 AM EDT
[#1]
They are absolute shit but I'll tell you what, I'll take it off your hands for what you paid for it/87 dollars, whichever is more.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump for day c4rw
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump for weekend shift
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Pics in that thread there plz halp
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:52:17 AM EDT
[#5]
HAhaha the guys over at HKPRO got me the info. It's worth a lot of money from what I can tell. #justneckbeardthings It's the LAM for the MK23. The IR version which is apparently fucking unicorn semen. I tried amateur lasik with the IR on it. I may need real lasik now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:01:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Haha. Good to hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top