Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see they let you go
If I hadn't escaped they were talking about paying you guys to take me back  

We may be GD... But we're not cheap
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#5]
There's never any consequences for the actions police take. Those students should be happy they weren't ventilated. Tear gassing and macing public peaceful student celebrations of a sporting victory is definitely the right response. Did the officers get home safely?

Just subduing a threat here...

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#6]
"It tastes like......burning"
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder how much this will end up costing?

Someone needs to tell the police about the internet, ...and camera phones.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#8]
After being maced someone still manages "fuck her right in the pussy" at 2:36.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Some time ago, a girl was on the roof of her porch watching the festivities. Not on the street joining in mind you, just watching the show. Coppers ordered the kids off the roof and they were complying. It takes a minute or two to get 15 drunks off a roof through a window.

Coppers shot a knee knocker at the kids. Didn't bounce it off anything as you are supposed to, just shot directly at a girls face. She was disfigured by the strike.

Taxpayers paid out a fuckton of money. No cop got fired let alone jailed.

CPD vs OSU has been going on for a while.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Pepper Spray a beauty secret of the stars

Before the riots..................................After the riots
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Pepper spraying  football assholes?   I could  see it.

I once pepper sprayed the  living crap out of a TV news crew.  (by accident, the reporter was cute)  They really should not have hidden behind  the crowd when protestors started throwing rocks.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#12]
It wouldn't be High Street without pepper spray.

Was down there many times in the early 90s (when High Street was still High Street) and the cops would get nutty at 3am on weekends for pretty much no reason.  Pepper spray and paddy wagons was the norm.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Watching the police pull up hanging on the OUTSIDE of their armored vehicle is kinda funny.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#14]
"Ohhhhhhhh, C can you spraaaaay, by the team's early fiiiiight!"

Those 20 oz. canisters suck when you get a facefull.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There's never any consequences for the actions police take. Those students should be happy they weren't ventilated. Tear gassing and macing public peaceful student celebrations of a sporting victory is definitely the right response. Did the officers get home safely?

http://www.regroup.com/welcome/content/uploads/2012/10/UCDavis_pepperspray.jpg

View Quote

Poor example. That group of "peaceful students" at UC Davis had surrounded the officers and were chanting, "We'll let you go, when you let them go", in response to a lawful arrest of OCers on campus. They were then given several warnings to disperse and allow the officers to proceed. The Lieutenant then told them he was going to dispense the OC. His administration hung him out to dry.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not a real party until the pepper spray, tear gas, and flashbangs come out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's not a real party until the pepper spray, tear gas, and flashbangs come out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I missed the FBs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Someone should show up to one of these gatherings with an NBC suit for shits and giggles.  Although the cops probably won't get a kick out of that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Poor example. That group of "peaceful students" at UC Davis had surrounded the officers and were chanting, "We'll let you go, when you let them go", in response to a lawful arrest of OCers on campus. They were then given several warnings to disperse and allow the officers to proceed. The Lieutenant then told them he was going to dispense the OC. His administration hung him out to dry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My lyin' eyes tell me none of the targeted victims were threatening that officer. In fact, they were on their butts, shielding themselves. You're right though, good spray!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My lyin' eyes tell me none of the targeted victims were threatening that officer. In fact, they were on their butts, protecting themselves. You're right though, good spray!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My lyin' eyes tell me none of the targeted victims were threatening that officer. In fact, they were on their butts, protecting themselves. You're right though, good spray!

OC is below hands on compliance controls in the Use of Force. They had encircled officers behind them. Read a little.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s251.photobucket.com/user/TGrayman/media/Police/muchmoregovernment.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/Police/muchmoregovernment.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s251.photobucket.com/user/TGrayman/media/Police/muchmoregovernment.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/Police/muchmoregovernment.jpg</a>
View Quote

Okay +1 on this, I have to agree. It's funny and it's true.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I wish the people were all open carrying rifles. I wonder how those pussies with badges would behave when they're out gunned.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wish the people were all open carrying rifles. I wonder how those pussies with badges would behave when they're out gunned.
View Quote

Damn, you must have one sticky keyboard.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

NOW it's a thread!!!

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Lol, fuckeye fans, no fucks given
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#28]
this thread should be renamed "Fuckeye fans go full retard, get liberal dose of pepper spray..."
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

NOW it's a thread!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOW it's a thread!!!

LOL
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:02:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I thought the Government shot college students in Ohio?

Kids these days......................
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
this thread should be renamed "Fuckeye fans go full retard, get liberal dose of pepper spray..."
View Quote

Or.....

How the fuckeye fans got their anguses peppered
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Pepper Spray a beauty secret of the stars
http://healthbeautymags.com/obdr/index_files/beforeafter.jpg
       Before the riots..................................After the riots
View Quote

long live photoshop!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or...

What do the fuckeye fans say? FUCK MY EYES !!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

El Oh El
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Brings back memories. We had a bunch more opportunities compared to the students there now.

The way I saw it go down was typically as follows:
Students after a game ended would walk out of there house/bar and cheer and yell and get some fresh air. They'd then see the police standing in a big group in riot gear so they'd call out other students to point out the cops dressed to dance and generally wonder where the riot is to check out the spectacle. The cops would notice that there's a group of people staring at them and go, "Oh look! A riot!" They'd start telling people to disperse but the people are all wanting to see the riot like rubberneckers not realizing they were it. They wouldn't disperse and tear gas would be fired. Silly all around.

I didn't hear of any cars flipped or burned, but going to the 'Shoe and tearing down the goal posts when it was closed was pretty original.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Admit it. Everyone here would love to hose down a crowd with fox labs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see they let you go

It's like the Ransom of Red Chief all up in this bish!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

May I subscribe to your newsletter, kind Sir?
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#41]
So they hose people who are celebrating because they would not disperse but allow the Ferguson dips to do whatever they please.
I bet some of those cops were laughing under their gas masks
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#42]
If my kid damaged property, then refused to leave after the Police told him to, the last thing he'd have to worry about is pepper spray.

Oops I forgot. My 21yo is a Military Policeman serving his country and I dont have to worry about him being a drunken, sniveling collegiate douchebag with no respect for the Law or for mature behavior. What a relief!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Psst..hey..psst. Police have guns too. A lot of them. Some of them fully automatic.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Cops were TCU fans.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#45]
This happens every time they (OSU fans) block High Street, so nothing new here. Now if it were a black lives matter protest I am sure they would handle it the same way
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oooooooooooooo, someone break out the "badass" jpg!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Psst..hey..psst. Police have guns too. A lot of them. Some of them fully automatic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Psst.....So do we.

That being said, Thelom needs to switch to decafe before he strokes the fuck out or gets a lock.

ETA: In on one!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If my kid damaged property, then refused to leave after the Police told him to, the last thing he'd have to worry about is pepper spray.

Oops I forgot. My 21yo is a Military Policeman serving his country and I dont have to worry about him being a drunken, sniveling collegiate douchebag with no respect for the Law or for mature behavior. What a relief!
View Quote

You happen to know every one of those kids was a "sniveling collegiate douchebag with no respect for the Law or for mature behavior"?   Looked like some of them were just standing around on the sidewalk, not blocking the street.  I didn't see any cars on fire, or rocks thrown, or bottles.

Those white kids are going to graduate college in a few years.  Some are going to go on to be upper middle class community pillars, some may run for office, own businesses, etc.  

I bet not a single one of those kids who were sprayed is going to give a crooked fuck the next time a cop is assassinated by some "black lives matter" asshole.

Is that your goal?  Loss of LEO support from the white middle class?  Because you won't be picking it up from the "highly valued cultures" remaining in this country.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top