Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats just a bad deal.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Fucking coyotes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the coyotes didn't respect his authority.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like he bit off more than he could chew.

Guess there was no fence?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
The dog should have been armed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Coyotes lure dogs out , then they get gang attacked. Hope the owner gets some coyotes killed quick.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Interesting timing.  I had an invite to go coyote hunting tomorrow.  I had already accepted but this helps the motivation, not that I needed any.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#11]
#coyotelivesmatter
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#12]
In before the coyote lovers...
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
#coyotelivesmatter
View Quote

Good context.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Well there goes about 15 grand down the drain for that department.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Ruff way to die getting torn apart and eaten alive.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Brody is a very animal aggressive dog

If you let your dog think it's okay to attack nature, don't be upset when nature bites back.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:47:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's not what happened.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#18]
#CopKillerCoyotes
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Needs moar:

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#20]
And people wonder why I trap and shoot the fuckers. I've lost dogs and goats to coyotes, it is a hell of a way to go.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Georgia is covered up with yotes, even in the cities, most urbanites don't have a clue that they are even their.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Handler was "unarmed", but still tried to help.  Good on him and how about we start carrying a fucking gun?  Wouldn't his handler be a cop?  Our k9 lived with the officer that was handling him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#23]
It's a dog eat dog world!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Looks like the coyotes didn't respect his authority.
View Quote

Coyotes respect only two things:  Bigger animals who outnumber them, and humans with guns.

Anything else is fair game to them.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck yotes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't read articles.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Coyotes lure dogs out , then they get gang attacked. Hope the owner gets some coyotes killed quick.
View Quote

This. It's becoming more common as well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Coyotes do it because they are hungry right?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Christopher Walken taught me this in the 80's.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Time to get the Mojo critter and some calls out!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:59:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Handler was "unarmed", but still tried to help.  Good on him and how about we start carrying a fucking gun?  Wouldn't his handler be a cop?  Our k9 lived with the officer that was handling him.
View Quote

Not everyone carries 24/7 on his own property.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And people wonder why I trap and shoot the fuckers. I've lost dogs and goats to coyotes, it is a hell of a way to go.
View Quote

No shit...
To be eaten alive!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:05:16 PM EDT
[#34]
I saved my neighbors lab back in the spring.  2 yokes had him cornered on my deck
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sure, and you should only shoot them if you are going to eat them.  I learned all that here in GD.  

Everything I thought I knew about hunting and the outdoors I had to jettison and learn all over again.  Now I never seem to kill anything, but I've learned to sing "kum ba ya" while wearing a three-wolves-howling-at-the-moon shirt.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coyotes do it because they are hungry right?

Sure, and you should only shoot them if you are going to eat them.  I learned all that here in GD.  

Everything I thought I knew about hunting and the outdoors I had to jettison and learn all over again.  Now I never seem to kill anything, but I've learned to sing "kum ba ya" while wearing a three-wolves-howling-at-the-moon shirt.  

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Poor guy.

Coyotes---
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
In before the coyote lovers...
View Quote

Is that a thing?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Handler fucked up big time.  Why was the dog off leash or in a position to attack anything without the command of the Handler?? He apparently KNEW the dog was animal aggressive and would attack other animals.

What if it were a child or someone walking their dog/dogs and the Police K-9 attacked someones pet?

PISS POOR control of a canine.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Handler fucked up big time.  Why was the dog off leash or in a position to attack anything without the command of the Handler?? He apparently KNEW the dog was animal aggressive and would attack other animals.

What if it were a child or someone walking their dog/dogs and the Police K-9 attacked someones pet?

View Quote

You got all that from the linked article?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't everyone have a loaded firearm within arms reach?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and a Super Model wife, makes $10M/year, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Live and learn I guess.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Coyotes are a goddamn menace, but they make excellent fur coats.

That being said, why was a dog known to be highly aggressive to other animals being allowed to wander around off leash and out of sight of his owner? That's a recipe for disaster, as was clearly demonstrated.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Hopefully he fucked a few yotes in his last stand.

Poor dog.

Fuck coyotes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Coyotes are a goddamn menace, but they make excellent fur coats.

That being said, why was a dog known to be highly aggressive to other animals being allowed to wander around off leash and out of sight of his owner? That's a recipe for disaster, as was clearly demonstrated.
View Quote
I was under the impression that this type of sketchiness would DQ a dog from a K9 program?

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, didn't you??????

“Brody is a very animal aggressive dog. He had spotted some coyotes and he attacked the coyotes.  When the handler got to him, Brody was fighting three coyotes. The handler was unarmed. He engaged in a fight with him, kicked and tried to kick the coyotes off,” Dunn said.

But the coyotes kept attacking Brody until the handler's other dogs came to help. By then it was too late."

Article says "Brody is a very animal aggressive dog."  Apparently it was was a known fact that Brody was animal aggressive…. per the article.

Article says : He had spotted some coyotes and he attacked the coyotes.  When the handler got to him, Brody was fighting three coyotes.

I ASSUME that BRODY was free to attack the coyotes.  I am ASSuming that Brody did not break his leash, attack his handler, or otherwise escape the handler in order to attack the coyotes.

Also, "the coyotes kept attacking Brody until the handler's other dogs came to help."……..  REALLY REALLY bad luck that Brody "escaped" the handler and THEN the Handlers OTHER dogs ALSO escaped whatever restraints they were under to help with the attack.

I suppose it's just a bunch of piss poor luck and NOT the fact that these dogs were running free …… naw, just a bunch of bad luck that Brody and the other dogs all ESCAPED the handlers control………….
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/uICNy0PxssI

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow holy young Cris Penn RIP,  I somehow dont remember this movie, i will be downloading it and watching it this weekend.

We see this shit with coyotes in Arizona all the time.  So many animals go missing here.  People usually never find out what happened to their dags.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:31:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Yotes are getting bad everywhere.  Yotes kill foxes and domestic dogs and cats, but wolves kill yotes.  Whoever is highest on the food chain.  You'd think all of them being in the dog family that they might go their separate ways and at least leave each other alone, but no.  Yotes are cruel, but they are doing what wild dogs do.  I used to deer hunt on a large ranch, mostly prairie/pasture land, with the only two requirements that I always left gates the way I found them (open/open or closed/closed), and that I kill every yote that I see.  He hated them, said he lost several newborn calves per year to yotes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#49]
The handler was unarmed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Wow holy young Cris Penn RIP,  I somehow dont remember this movie, i will be downloading it and watching it this weekend.

We see this shit with coyotes in Arizona all the time.  So many animals go missing here.  People usually never find out what happened to their dags.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's dark and dirty feeling, but a great crime flick.  Pre-libtard Sean Penn gives a very good performance, along with many others.  Madonna made a music video for it.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top