Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 6:18:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#1]
John Feamster [email protected]

I just received my copy from him on Tuesday. Excellent reading. It was $30.95 for the hardcover. I believe the soft-c is $25.95, not sure. I mailed out a money order last Wednesday. He let me know when he received it on Saturday and it was here 2 business days later.

If I'm not typing on this keyboard I have my nose stuck in the book.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I haul my well-thumbed copy around to matches, Ft Bennig, and even Camp Perry and get the guys pictured inside to autograph their photo. Also Zediker's book. I have quite a collection. I hope to get Lew Tippie's autograph next weekend at the Big Ed's match in Oak Ridge TN, and maybe even get squadded with him for the match if OK! [8D]

How many golfers do you know who get to hit with Tiger? [BD]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
[email protected] is John Feamster?????

I received a e-mail from that address, asking me about a statement I made about Knob Creek. Man, my ego just got inflated. Hope, I didn't make a total a$$ of myself in my answer [:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#4]
RW,

Quit it.(I'm feelin all gooshie again)
You might get me thinkin' that I can shoot.
I'll sign your book. But, you have to promise that you won't laugh at my new shooting jacket.

Lew
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi, folks, thanks for the kind words about Black Magic -- I'm sure glad you're enjoying it!! [:)]
Yes, I give AR15.com members a $3.00 discount.
Autographed hardcovers are $30.95 including shipping, and softcovers are $25.95 including shipping (priority mail.)
Anyone needing one can send a check or money order to me at:
John Feamster
P.O. Box 4846
Biloxi, MS  39535-4846
Thanks again,
John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top