BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/20/2001 5:06:54 PM EDT
Might we lose this great American?!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
BTW, turn it on Larry King Live right now for the details.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe that self-righteous bitch should have formed Cigarette Control, Inc.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Just what I was thinking...[i]we outlawed the wrong evil!!![/i]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Must be from smoking too much pole   : )
TAC
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Few people I would say this about......GOOD!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe she INHALED!
(too much gunsmoke)
TF
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope she dies...
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#8]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited out some O's to keep it in the screen width)
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#9]
That's a shame. She and her husband are being interviewed on the Larry King show tonight. Maybe I'll listen to her wheez. How come injured Vet's don't get the press her husband does?
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#10]
im watching larry live right now, and crying. now she will get a first hand look at a deadly weapon. she said she still smokes. thats bright.

the bell shall toll for sarah brady

BANG BANG  [grenade]

acually i guess its PUFF PUFF
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe Ms. Brady would like criminal's to use bombs instead of guns.  We know how much safer they are!

Jeff
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Anybody have her mailing address? Know what brand she prefers? I want to send her a few cartons of whatever she smokes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Lung Cancer?
That will be a needless death!!
We should have banned lungs long ago!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#14]
You would have thought the rectal cancer would have been diagnosed first, since she's always 'blowing smoke out her ass'.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#15]
I call it KARMA...  if one spews evil, one receives evil...  period!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#16]
May she die and burn in the ninth level of hell.
And hold a chair next to her for Klinton.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#18]
"What a man (person) sows, he shall also reap.."  Another one of Satan's minions on here way to hell...........
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#19]
just got done watching it! larry king live show.
just turned it from diary of anne frank.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:11:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I am sad to hear all of the upsetting replys about her cancer. I too am sick of her name as the next.
I work in pathology and see this every day. I am sure some of our clients suck in every way but never want to see someone suffer from ANY form of cancer. I feel for her and her family now but still am pissed about their doings on our God given rights.

But that is just my thoughts.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#21]
She may be a BITCH, but cancer is no joke.She should have got hit by a Kenworth!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She may be a BITCH, but cancer is no joke.She should have got hit by a Kenworth!
View Quote

I'll Drive.....Come-On Guys! >>>ROAD TRIP!!<<

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#23]
See how wishes come true.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#24]
You are all sick.
Cancer is a horrible thing, and even Sarah Brady deserves the basic humanity god gave us all.
To suffer through cancer is a fate I wouldn't even wish on an adversary like Sarah Brady.
Get well soon.
FUCKING PSYCHE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo glad that nasty ho got the big "C", I couldn't have designed it any better myself..
Too bad it wasn't pancreatic cancer, so she could suffer in misery.
God speed your death.

McUZI
"Sherm8404 is my best friend on AR15.com"
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I am very mad at what these two misguided people do. I think they are very wrong. I think they are doing evil as someother gunner said. But I can't say I want her to die. The Lord Jesus Christ would not want me to do that. The founding fathers were Christians and that is why when they revolted they were a success. There main reason was to have religious freedom. The wanted to seek God in there own way. To be close to him and love him. To learn and walk with him. In our constitution God is referred to. Our founding fathers would not want us to sit here and wish her dead. Most of all God would not want that. I pray that Gods will be done. I also pray that the American people and that includes gunners will seek God and all this liberalism and anti America will naturally disapear. I say praise God first!!! love your country second!!! And flame me if you want!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Fuck her, I hope it is slow and painful.

1st: she did it to herself, oh well too bad you screwed the pooch. The bitch wont get my sympathy.

2nd: she would probably off everyone of us without a second thought if she could have her way.

3rd: how long till the bitch is at the top of the lung doner list. If she gets a transplant Im gonna be pissed.

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#27]
"Sarah Brady, you are the weakest link.  Goodbye"
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Nobody should flame you man.  It's your opinion and your entitled to it.  I don't wish her dead but I hate what she did for our cause.  She's just one of millions of misguided souls out there with a bad experiance and misdirected anger to the wrong problem.  Remember, "No gun ever acted alone; it always has an accomplice".
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#29]
[beer]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:56:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Yea, I won't miss her.  Having said that, however, I'd like to say this: death comes to us all someday.  My dad was just diagnosed with cancer.  Since we're the ones standing for freedom, virtue, and justice, seems to me it would be more appropriate to exhibit some class as well.  I hope she doesn't suffer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#32]
101--

Last time I checked, they don't to transplants for cancer (too much likelyhood of mets.).

Hate to piss on everyone's parade, but let me throw out two distinct possibilities--

1.  She works until she dies--goes into the office HCI on her last day dragging an O2 tank, and kicks off at her desk hard at work.  HCI and other anti-gunners make her a Saint, and get any number of neutral Legislators to vote for the "Sarah Brady Legacy Gun Control Package".

2.  As the Cancer progresses, she is in intractable pain, and (by some miraculous coincidence) some vicious Pro-Gun person breaks into her house, shoots her with an assault weapon (probably leaving NRA literature and a membership card around).  HCI, etc. make her a Saint....
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Really, no joke,

Cancer has been a huge part of my life.
Both Grandmothers died from it (Breast and Pancreatic),
My mom got it after my parents divorced, and we were living in the ghetto (Breast cancer)
My moms Identical twin sister, my Aunt, is currently fighting it (Breast Cancer),
My grandfather died from it,

and like innumerable cousins and distant aunts and uncles that I don't really know.

So, with that said,
**********************RANT*********************
I am VERY, VERY GLAD SARAH BRADY HAS CANCER AND I HOPE SHE DIES PAINFULLY!!
That douchebag took 224 years of American shooting heritage, and 172 years of my personal familial shooting heritage and made it an evil thing.
An evil sport to pursue.

Good riddance, and yes, i hope she dies.
And whatever liberal piece of crap moniters boards like this to lambast gun=owners, please quote this gun owner on that.

McLear Dumarlier.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't know who this person is or what she has done but no-one deserves to be insulted in such a way.

The RCP-120. Hey. I know it's not a real gun but it's a great piece of weaponry none the less
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#35]
[>(]

Who? [:O]

Really? [:D]

[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[red][size=4]BURN IN HELL![/size=4][/red]

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't know who this person is or what she has done but no-one deserves to be insulted in such a way.

The RCP-120. Hey. I know it's not a real gun but it's a great piece of weaponry none the less
View Quote

Dude, if you englishmen weren't so god damn concerned with political correctness, and "offending" anyone,

you might stil have your guns.

Now, I believe it is tea anc crumpet time, Nigel.
I am goin shootin American style.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#38]
To all of you sorry ass pussies who think it's tragic that she has cancer, fuck off and die. I had a very dear Aunt die of leukemia, and I WOULD wish it on my enemies!

I hope that miserable fuck dies the most horrible death imagineable, and I hope she has herpes, the clap, and AIDS too. I hope she dies screaming from the pain, and her family suffers too. I wish I was there to put a boot in her butt ugly face, and tell her that I'm glad she's going to die. I wish I could rend her open with a large knife and spread her remains through the streets, where stray dogs might feast upon her innards. She has worked to rob us of our constitutional rights, and I feel no pity for the wretched bitch.

DIE YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#39]
bye bye sarah don,t let the door hit you in the ass
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#40]
I certainly wouldn't wish such a horrible death on anyone, but being she is basically a traitor out to destroy one of the most important rights we have as Americans, well in my book she's up there with the Rosenberg's, if not worse. At best she's a misguided fool. So all I have to say is f*ck her.

And by the way, what McUzi said.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#42]
YES!

Another that we can add to the list:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Saying a gun causes death is like saying that a spoon makes you fat.
(Thanks to Rosie O'Dognuts}

Saying a gun causes death is like saying that lung cancer is the fault of the ciggeretts!
(Thanks Sara Brady)

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Heck I though she got it on her knees to the liberal aids infested liberals on hci board of directors. What now, is she going to become the poster child for those who want to outlaw cigs.
I have the most pleasant memory of her appearance in Las Vegas about 10 years ago, when she and that thing of a husband were run out of town. Oh they heaped abuse on us, but who cared, she wasn't able to talk. Must have made her smoke that much more  OH YEA.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:50:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm putting a couple packs of Camels in the mail to her tomorrow.  

Cigs have killed more people in the US than all the gunfire since the American Revolution.  Maybe the dumb bitch took up the wrong cause.  

Like GT said, all you pussies listen up.  These people are enemies of freedom.  I don't care how my enemies get gone, as long as they get gone.  I hope she rots in hell.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey, we all gotta go sometime!

I'll save my tears for someone deserving of them.

If Hinkley had a 'real' gun, we'd all be talking about the Widow Sarah Brady.  But he had one of them there 'Saturday Night Specials' -  you know, the one Sarah and her friends are always trying to ban.

It's been said that a conservative was only a liberal who had been mugged.

I think it can be rightly said that a liberal is only a conservative with brain damage!

Ooooh, that's probably a little too cold.

Eric The('I'm truly sorry')Hun
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#46]
I couldn't wish cancer on anyone.
As a Radiation Therapist I know what it can do to a person.
On the other hand:
Since she already has it, by her own actions.

I say:  [size=4][b] Ha! [/b][/size=4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#47]
[img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/jump.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/jump.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/jump.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/jump.gif[/img]

[img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif[/img][img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif[/img]

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#49]
GovtThug, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I am not a violent person but just thinking of her dying a slow and painful death brings an irrepressible smile to my face. May she burn in hell.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#50]

COLTSHORTY,
I'm driving past your house on the way to the wife's house in about a half hour.  If you hear loud guffawing and howling it is from your post.

[}:D]
View Quote

I'll open a window, would'nt want to miss that!![:D]

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top