Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 4:52:20 PM EDT
I am considering selling my PWA preban. Its a legaly registered "assault weapon" here in CA. It has collasping stock and 11.5 inch barrel with 6 inch flash hider, A1 upper and is a very nice shooter. I also have lots of 20 and 30 round mags. Whats a fair price to ask for it? Also I must sell out of state thru a special AW dealer.

Keith
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a Preban PWA 20in A2 upper w/chinese scope for 950.00 last summer, it came with 150rds f Potugese Ammo, 3 20rd colt mags and 3 30rd Okay mags. The gun was unfired but had some nicks in it from being fighting with the bolt action rifles in the safe. I would say $1000.00 w/some accessories is the most I would pay.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one last year for $700.
I would not sell mine for less than a $1,000.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top