Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 3:24:18 PM EDT
Anybody love  to fish as well as shoot? Fishing has always been my main hobby, but in the last few  months/years shooting has risen. Now there's a big storm brewin'....next days off, what to do? fish or shoot? hhhm... maybe I can work both in. Also, who gets the $$$$$? The boat or the guns. Boat: carb. kit, marine radio, flasher, blah, blah, blah...
Gun(s):scope for LEGP,ammo,bipod, blah,blah, blah....Guess I got plenty reason to go to work.
Oh yeah, kids  need new shoes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
blah,blah, blah....Guess I got plenty reason to go to work.
Oh yeah, kids  need new shoes.
View Quote

Kids get new shoes in the summer? When I was
a kid living in Biloxi we shucked our shoes for the summer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I like to shoot fish.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
IASDP that the only fish I ever catch are the ones I get when I am able to throw a ping pong ball into a fishbowl at carnivals.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah, i try to keep my fishing a cheap deal. now that i have a ok boat (16ft jund ,45 horseys, fishfinder, minnkota troller, ) i try to keep extra cost to a minimum. thats what i like about it. jsut go over a few miles and drop the boat in and there you go, no need to pay for ammo. fishing can be almost free. jsut a liscense, some tackle, and a boat. oh, its quiet nifty to keep you tackle box full with winnings from fishing contests. i alwasys say that i will use all the winings on tackle. its not to much money, not like a pay off or anything, just enuf to keep the basics in the tackle box in pleanty supply
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]
MY PRIORITIES!

1. Hunting
2. Shooting
3. Gun Shows
4. Fishing
5. Sex
6. Sex with my wife
7. Sex with YOUR wife (more dangerous)
8. Drinking beer
9. Drinking more beer
10. Drinking too much beer
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#6]
In my world guns come before fishing every time.  Especially if those guns happen to be AR-15's.  on the other hand, it's really not a good idea to shoot and drink beer at the same time, but you can fish and drink without worrying that yu will shoot yourself.

mattjedi[x]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top