Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 1:37:34 PM EDT
One of the guys in my shop got his copy of Entertainment Weekly today. When I had a few minutes I looked at the write-up on Tom Green's new movie, Freddy Got Fingered.
Even though I think Tom Green is a dipshit sometimes, there are times when he is pretty funny. I was expecting this movie to be along those lines....

HOWEVER!!!!

(This is coming right from the interview and the writeup)

The movie features the star masterbating a live horse in graphic detail....."It's not a plastic c..k. it's a real horse...and there's a close-up of my hand."

Rip Torn is being sprayed with elephant ejaculate.....

Gord (the main chartecter) accuses his father of molesting his little brother Freddy.
(Freddy got Fingered, get it?)

Gord delivers a newborn baby....biting the umbilical cord and then swinging the bloody baby over his head like a lasso....

Geeze, this is the crap that is being marketed to your kids!
The article goes on to tell children under 17 to sneak into the theater to watch the movie.

Can the four horseman be far behind?

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I find tom green as funny as a ruptured intestinal fistula.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
He's about as funny as testicular cancer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#4]
O.K., where is this ass' personal email, if any?

No...he's about as funny as Rosie.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have as much use for Tom Green as I do my spleen...

WWoodworth
View Quote

Does that mean that you do not use your spleen, or that you like Tom Green??  I thought one's spleen was useful...
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#7]
"Can the four horseman be far behind?"

"Any time now."

Just another milepost on the road to demise.

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Just think of the monstrosity that drew baryymore is going to pop out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#9]
If you loose your spleen and then get bitten by a dog you will die!

Yep...it's true

peace!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#10]
And as they go riding on by I'll be out side shooting at them.

Tom Green is the most demented "entertainer" the world has produced.

Kyle
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#11]
No, you all have it wrong.  All of Western Civilization leads up to this moment: the directorial debut of Tom Green!  Freddy Got Fingered is the apex of human existence, and one for the ages.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#12]
  Mr. Green is a thoroughly disgusting individual, and in this part of the world is known as a 'moving reaction target.'  there are some truly sick people out there, and Mr. green continues to feed their dysfunction..........
[grenade] [grenade] [grenade]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top