Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2014 10:13:26 PM EDT
Fo or No for 59 bucks ? Anyone use them ? Any issues ?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Fo.

Got an SBR and can on one of those.  Read it close, I had some mistakes in mine at first.

It is a form letter he fills out, but it seems to be "good enough".

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
People say they are good. I just can't figure out if you have to print anything or not
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag for answers, I believe I've read they are g2g on here.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been looking as well
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one - it works.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People say they are good. I just can't figure out if you have to print anything or not
View Quote

You submit your information. A lawyer (since non-lawyers cannot provide legal stuffs) basically fills out a form.

You print it out, sign the appropriate places, have it notarized, and upload it as a PDF doc to send to the ATF
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I see you have one year to use it. How many SBR's or Suppressor's can be put on one ?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#9]
You have one year to have it created. The trust lasts forever or a very long time depending on local laws. Unlimited items can be added.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I see you have one year to use it. How many SBR's or Suppressor's can be put on one ?
View Quote

I doubt that they changed the TOU, but a Revocable Trust is a living document - it cannot be terminated except by the will or death of the executor (you). No expiration date, no limit on the number of NFA items placed on the document.

I did mine about 6 months ago. I highly doubt that they changed this, as without the trust, the NFA items have no "home" and would be rendered illegal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank You !! Now to order
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I doubt that they changed the TOU, but a Revocable Trust is a living document - it cannot be terminated except by the will or death of the executor (you). No expiration date, no limit on the number of NFA items placed on the document.

I did mine about 6 months ago. I highly doubt that they changed this, as without the trust, the NFA items have no "home" and would be rendered illegal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think by one year to use it they mean you have one year after the date of purchase to put it to use, actually create the document and add something on it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Ordered it today !!! Can not wait for the permission to have an SBR or suppressor's No salad day's with this deal !!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top