Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2014 7:10:47 PM EDT
So, I went to Lowes to get a new filter bag for my 5gal shopvac and I'm like "did Lowe's stop carrying shopvac?" as I didn't see the distinctive blue. As I get closer, i see that shopvac has changed their color scheme to black with red accents. At first I was like, "this looks like cheap chinese crap now." After finger fucking a few of the models I was convinced that they are indeed now completely cheap chinese crap. Disappointing.

And, no Maglight Christmas flashlight sale. Some garbage utilitech lights that looked like some asian tried to imagine what a big black dick looked like and made the flashlight in that image. $24 too! So disappointing.

I didn't check to see if they took another 1/32 off the plywood.

FBHO

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You must not be looking in the right places.  The Shop Vac factory in Binghamton, NY is still pumping those things out by the truckload.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I use shop vacs on two pieces of automated equipment, processing brass.  needless to say, I've put alot of hours on these vacuums.  Had them for years and they're still going strong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top