Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2014 6:54:09 PM EDT
Buddy of mine has it for sale, and I want to get it if it's got enough huevos for my full size Bronco or my YJ Wrangler. He got it from a guy that used it for a 3/4 ton Dodge with a cab over camper (how successfully, I don't know). I plan on field testing it, but I need to try to ID the actual model to give him a fair price. He's a good friend, the kind Forrest Gump would appreciate, you know? It's on a removable hitch, and I've found pictures of this style stating they are 6,000-8,000 lb. capacity. I believe at one time it had an ID sticker on the one side, but there is no longer a trace of one. Sorry for the potato picture...

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for the drunk crew...
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump for the day drinkers...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top