Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2014 6:02:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
That one left alive after having his horn removed is horrible.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
It's becoming a real problem in that part of the world and what they say in the video is true....We will see the extinction of the Rhino in our lifetimes if this continues.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's becoming a real problem in that part of the world and what they say in the video is true....We will see the extinction of the Rhino in our lifetimes if this continues.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dart the adults, Hacksaw off the Ingrown Hair that is their horn, and the Poachers dont have anything to kill them for
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I can understand the economic conditions that make poaching attractive.  I accept that if each individual currently involved in this business were vanished off of the earth they'd be quickly replaced, because market forces.  

If you can't spare one second and one round to put an animal down humanely before you chainsaw off its horn you deserve anything the FAL can inflict on you, and I hope you get the worst of  it.  Assholes.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I can understand the economic conditions that make poaching attractive.  I accept that if each individual currently involved in this business were vanished off of the earth they'd be quickly replaced, because market forces.  

If you can't spare one second and one round to put an animal down humanely before you chainsaw off its horn you deserve anything the FAL can inflict on you, and I hope you get the worst of  it.  Assholes.  

View Quote
There is an overwhelming demand in the Anti Poaching forces right now for the R1/FN FAL due to the caliber........DSA is doing a lot of contract work for them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top