Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2014 1:44:11 PM EDT

I ordered an I7-4790K yesterday for $289 shipped.  It also included World of Tanks

Went with an MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo.

I have some nice G.Skill DDR3 1600Mhz ram I'm going to reuse (12GB) and an Evo 212 cooler.  I have a feeling it's still going to run a bit hot though.  

So I'll have an AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black and a Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 if anyone wants to buy them.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#1]
So you are telling me it actually came with a free game, one that you can get for free even if you didn't buy it?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you are telling me it actually came with a free game, one that you can get for free even if you didn't buy it?
View Quote

Wut tha hell!!??

This is what it came with.  Seems worthless after looking at the world of tanks website.  

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800985055

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top