Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/28/2014 2:48:06 PM EDT
"I got to go to [work] right now, homie. If I don't get there, I'm going to get fired. I've got six f****** kids to feed, homie … m*****f****** get shot every f****** day. Deal with it the right way, not like this."

Video at link.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/angry-driver-pushes-student-protester-on-blocked-i-5-112614
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for that guy. Trying to get to work to earn a living and those bums are going to make him lose his job. I'd be pissed as hell too.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for him.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
that line would not have stopped me for long. I wouldnt have put up with it. glad that guy said what he said.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I would very calmly get out of my vehicle, open my trunk, take out cardboard and duct tape, cover my license plate, get back in, lock my doors, and proceed through the crowd at about 1.5mph, but I am NOT stopping.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Too bad he didn't push him with his truck
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm thinking a 37mm launcher and some gas rounds might not be a bad thing to keep in the trunk.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Seattle is tok close to home. Wtf do those dipshits think they are protesting anyways?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]
That guy needed a few friends to help him clear the roadway
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would very calmly get out of my vehicle, open my trunk, take out cardboard and duct tape, cover my license plate, get back in, lock my doors, and proceed through the crowd at about 1.5mph, but I am NOT stopping.
View Quote

This seems like the correct way to deal with the situation.  I don't understand why we haven't seen it done.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#10]
All the people there should have thrown the protestors off the bridge, that'll give them something real to protest.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

And I would have been right behind you or next to you. No internet shit talking either. There is no way that tiny little line of people is stopping me. And where the fuck were the Police?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Hell, they aren't but 1-2 deep.  Blues Brothers technique would easily work.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
All the people there should have thrown the protestors off the bridge, that'll give them something real to protest.

View Quote

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Good shove.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:08:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"I got to go to [work] right now, homie. If I don't get there, I'm going to get fired. I've got six f****** kids to feed, homie … m*****f****** get shot every f****** day. Deal with it the right way, not like this."

Video at link.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/angry-driver-pushes-student-protester-on-blocked-i-5-112614
View Quote

Good on him. We need more people doing this.

These fucktards think they are sending a message or whatever. All they are doing is fucking over and pissing off a lot of people.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#16]
At least not everyone on the west side of the state is clueless. I wouldn't have stopped. And if that crowd tried pulling me from my vehicle. Well anything that results is justified self defense.....
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This seems like the correct way to deal with the situation.  I don't understand why we haven't seen it done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1. Can't imagine a small line of idiots like that causing me not to get to my job/livelihood.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#18]

"He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
At least not everyone on the west side of the state is clueless. I wouldn't have stopped. And if that crowd tried pulling me from my vehicle. Well anything that results is justified self defense.....
View Quote

Thing is it looks like the protestors lined up their cars horizontally across the road, so you need some sort of brodozer to get thru that
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Video needs more ass beating.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Good for that guy. Trying to get to work to earn a living and those bums are going to make him lose his job. I'd be pissed as hell too.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And I would have been right behind you or next to you. No internet shit talking either. There is no way that tiny little line of people is stopping me. And where the fuck were the Police?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like they waited till they had enough to roll up in force.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Snow plows aren't just for snow.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

people that pull that shit need to die in fire

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#26]
would anyone hit that light skin chick at 0:38? I would have her bathed and brought to my chambers.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
they blocked off the highway with their cars in front of them.   You'd have to push their cars out of the way first.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thing is it looks like the protestors lined up their cars horizontally across the road, so you need some sort of brodozer to get thru that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I didn't think about that. Looks like the cars on the left are part of the block; they even have cones set up.

The group on the right, however, doesn't look to be a part of it. That Expedition could easily idle his way through.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

they blocked off the highway with their cars in front of them.   You'd have to push their cars out of the way first.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

BroDozers, unite!
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:16:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Red rover red rover, send the F350 over!
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, those were the protesters cars?  Well then.  Knife meet valve stem, valve stem meet knife.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Snow plows aren't just for snow.
View Quote

Bring out the Soylent Green trucks.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

BroDozers, unite!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BroDozers, unite!

4WD Lo and my heavy duty steel bumper.......no problem pushing cars or people out of the way.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Stupid fucking college kids trying to get involved in something they know nothing about.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
that line would not have stopped me for long. I wouldnt have put up with it. glad that guy said what he said.
View Quote

No shit, there was like, 20 people in that protest line, barely a speed bump.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#36]
needs more bear spray and burning of the cars in the front
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shoot, you're right.

Maybe one is a manual.  Probably locked doors though.  Guess a person would just have to break a window, put it in neutral, and a couple others push.  

Owner would probably come running.  Need a few to block I guess.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Vigilantes with sticks.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#39]
good shove ..  
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Oh, those were the protesters cars?  Well then.  Knife meet valve stem sidewall , valve stem sidewall meet knife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, those were the protesters cars?  Well then.  Knife meet valve stem sidewall , valve stem sidewall meet knife.

If you're going to slash tires, actually slash the tires

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#41]
No one was arrested and no citations issued. Good job CHP! Had it been Firefighters and not snot nosed entitled brats it would have gone differently.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone notice the newscaster said none of those ANARCHISTS had to spend the night in jail?  Guy in the vid says, "you're gonna spend the night in jail" but the newscaster says something like, "no they didn't."

It's over for this country.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone notice the newscaster said none of those ANARCHISTS had to spend the night in jail?  Guy in the vid says, "you're gonna spend the night in jail" but the newscaster says something like, "no they didn't."

It's over for this country.

View Quote

It gets ugly when the people that should do the job don't and the void is filled by unpaid sub contractors
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Blocking a major freeway, you could really do damage to a city that way.   We know what a major accident will do to traffic, imagine intentionally blocking both directions of 75/85 into Atlanta?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not slashing the tires, although I see your point.

Valve stems are 51 cents each.  Good luck having a cop be bothered with a $2.04 "vandalism" charge vs. a $400 or more charge.  Normally, of course, but not with all that other bullshit going on.  But it's the same inconvenience for the protester, regardless.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Oh, those were the protesters cars?  Well then.  Knife meet valve stem, valve stem meet knife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like this.  Your financial liability would be minimal if charges were filed but you have a valid reason to call the police for a stalled car blocking the road.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm so sick of this shit, enough is enough, past time to hit back.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:44:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I like this.  Your financial liability would be minimal if charges were filed but you have a valid reason to call the police for a stalled car blocking the road.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this UPSIDE DOWN FUCKING COUNTRY we now have, your ass and mine would go to jail for plowing thru these CRIMINALS but they can fuck the world up as they please.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#49]
I want to kickstart that guy.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
4WD Lo and my heavy duty steel bumper.......no problem pushing cars or people out of the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BroDozers, unite!

12.5k winch on the front of mine and I would have started moving cars.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top