Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2014 10:51:09 AM EDT
Ive been on vacation and havent been on the board for awhile.  Im cruising the BF ads and Im on PA's site and see they have a special where you can "add a discontinued Sig brace..."

I saw the  posts like 2 weeks ago about the sig brace on the shotgun, but is there something new that I missed?  Did a quick search on nothing  popped up other than the shotgun posts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes they are illegal now and make your pistol a fully automatic SBR destructive device and it's being replaced with the sbx
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
They're introducing a new variant that many people think is unattractive. much more squared off, less " Stock Like".
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Been some debate on the legality of the SigBrace on a shorty shottie , since they are an AOW vs Pistol.
As far as discontinued, I know that there are 2 versions of the Brace. May be discontinuing one older model?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup
Old

New

These goobers sticking the sig brace on shit other than AR pistols are going to ruin it for everybody
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're introducing a new variant that many people think is unattractive. much more squared off, less " Stock Like".
View Quote

Ahhh that makes sense.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#6]
SBR owners are lobbying the ATF to make them illegal. They think It will make their butts hurt less.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Just replaced the SB15 with an SBX on my pistol, it's a couple ounces lighter and less bulky. I think it looks okay.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
SBR owners are lobbying the ATF to make them illegal. They think It will make their butts hurt less.
View Quote

So much truth here....
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would they want to do that to our brothers an sisters behind enemy lines?

I swear, some gun-owners are our worst enemy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was being a smart ass
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:13:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they're legal, I couldn't care less about them.  My SBR's are actually not for selling anyway since it would incur 2 X $200 tax stamps when a buyer could just file a Form 1 for 1 X $200.

ETA:  I see you're just kidding.  I like seeing the Sig brace as it's a bit of sticking it to the feds.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I was being a smart ass
View Quote

Jesus Christ............you had me SCARED!!!

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Ive been on vacation and havent been on the board for awhile.  Im cruising the BF ads and Im on PA's site and see they have a special where you can "add a discontinued Sig brace..."

I saw the  posts like 2 weeks ago about the sig brace on the shotgun, but is there something new that I missed?  Did a quick search on nothing  popped up other than the shotgun posts.
View Quote
Umm... the ad says "discounted", not "discontinued"

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If they're legal, I couldn't care less about them.  My SBR's are actually not for selling anyway since it would incur 2 X $200 tax stamps when a buyer could just file a Form 1 for 1 X $200.

ETA:  I see you're just kidding.  I like seeing the Sig brace as it's a bit of sticking it to the feds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Plus I can travel across state lines with a pistol without ATF approval unlike my SBRs.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

awww jeez that's what I get for getting on the laptop prior to coffee.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:22:39 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder what would happen if Sig and Slide Fire combined both of their products and built a SlideSig...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top