Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2014 12:34:52 AM EDT
Voddie Baucham

"My sons have far more to fear from making bad choices than they have to fear from the police. The overwhelming majority of police officers are decent people just trying to make a living. They are much more likely to help you than to harm you. A life of thuggery, however, is NEVER your friend. In the end, it will cost you . . . sometimes, it costs you everything."

Thoughts on Ferguson
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't even watch the reports any longer.

The people spouting the idiocy of "he just wanted to kill someone", "why didn't he [Officer Wilson] just stay in his car?",et al can't really be that stupid.

G2's "family's" lawyer was talking about the angle at which Officer Wilson was holding his weapon and shooting down into G2's head.

Tell me they aren't really that stupid.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:43:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The people spouting the idiocy of "he just wanted to kill someone", "why didn't he [Officer Wilson] just stay in his car?",et al can't really be that stupid.

G2's "family's" lawyer was talking about the angle at which Officer Wilson was holding his weapon and shooting down into G2's head.

View Quote

Most of the folks that are spouting this bullshit have never worked a day in their life that wasn't in journalism or standing in line for their free shit. Their opinions are irrelevant.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/thoughts-on-ferguson

A very articulate and powerful commentary that is well worth the read.
Partial quote:

In the end, the best lesson my children can learn from Ferguson is not that they need to be on the lookout for white cops. It is far more important that I use this teachable moment to remind them that “God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap” (Gal. 6:7). Moments before his death, Michael Brown had violently robbed a man in a store. A man doing the best he could to make a living. Minutes later, Brown reaped what he sowed, and was gunned down in the street. That is the sad truth.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:25:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I honestly don't know anymore.

Do they know they are lying/speculating sacks of shit? Or if they really belive what they are saying?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:41:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I actually used that argument on Facebook yesterday, because I thought that the idea of a shot fired accurately with the gun held up in the air and angled downward was too obviously stupid.  Nope.  Had to be explained.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top