Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2014 8:55:28 PM EDT
With the talk of illegal immigrants possibly eligible for SS & medicare, I thought of a great compromise that would help both sides of the issue.

What if illegal immigrants are put into a different category and long term path to citizenship.  We give them the opportunity to become citizens after 10 years of employment and good conduct.  In exchange, they pay taxes, but don't get the standard tax deduction, and pay into Social Security but don't gain eligibility for Social Security for the 10 year period,  and are not eligible for welfare and healthcare subsidies.  I think this would help them pay off America's debt and get into jobs no one wants to work.  Those that don't want to contribute to society or violate the terms will be deported.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
What if FBHO just sez NO to your plan?

FBHO.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#2]
They probably rather be illegal since they get both already.  And people will still blame illegals for stealing jobs.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
With the talk of illegals immigrants possibly eligible for SS & medicare, I thought of a great compromise NO that would help both sides of the issue.

What if illegals immigrants are put into a different category and long term path to citizenship.  We give them the opportunity to become citizens after 10 years of employment and good conduct.  In exchange, they pay taxes, but don't get the standard tax deduction, and pay into Social Security but don't gain eligibility for Social Security for the 10 year period,  and are not eligible for welfare and healthcare subsidies.  I think this would help them pay off America's debt and get into jobs no one wants to work.  Those that don't want to contribute to society or violate the terms will be deported.
View Quote

Stopped reading after my second correction.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]
How about America mans-up and throws the criminals out of our country.  There is no reason to reward criminals.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They probably rather be illegal since they get both already.  And people will still blame illegals for stealing jobs.
View Quote

They could take jobs no one wants and what they do already such as picking strawberrys, hard labor, cleaning the streets, scraping gum off of sidewalks, etc.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#6]
The ones working ARE paying into social security... just in someone else's name.  

To be honest, I don't care if they start paying into social security or not.  I don't think anyone should be forced to pay into it for any reason, legal alien, illegal, or citizen.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How about America mans-up and throws the criminals out of our country.  There is no reason to reward criminals.
View Quote

How about america man up and punish the criminals that are feeding these illegals?  How do you get rid of roaches if your kids are leaving food everywhere?  You spank the kids and force them to clean up.  Killing roaches wont keep them from coming back. You cant blame the roaches.  A clean house wont have roaches.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#8]
No more compromise .
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck the Commander In Chief.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I am sure most are being paid in cash....Business owners want to continue to do that (don't have to pay all those additional fees and  ss or insurance premiums). So how do you think the illegals will pay into ss? Ask your pres.....same way the health thing is getting paid for.....
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How about America mans-up and throws the criminals out of our country stops hiring illegal immigrants and handing out free shit.  There is no reason to reward anyone to sit on their ass criminals.
View Quote

Leave out crumbs and you get vermin. Domestic as well as foreign.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#12]
The correct answer and only answer is to deport the law breakers no matter hwo long it takes to find them.
Hammer employers with massive fines both on the company level and personal level, and prison if they do not get the message.

Any talk of giving them anything is total BS!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am sure most are being paid in cash....Business owners want to continue to do that (don't have to pay all those additional fees and  ss or insurance premiums). So how do you think the illegals will pay into ss? Ask your pres.....same way the health thing is getting paid for.....
View Quote

They would have to come out and register, which would start their investigation and 10 year clock.  They would have to show they are employed or seeking employment to participate.  They'd have to pay taxes and show where they are working.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How about america man up and punish the criminals that are feeding these illegals?  How do you get rid of roaches if your kids are leaving food everywhere?  You spank the kids and force them to clean up.  Killing roaches wont keep them from coming back. You cant blame the roaches.  A clean house wont have roaches.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with fining employers that employ illegals.  That includes the govt giving them welfare.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I agree with fining employers that employ illegals.  That includes the govt giving them welfare.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rid yourself of welfare all together and lower paying jobs become more appealing.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Rid yourself of welfare all together and lower paying jobs become more appealing.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again I agree 100% with completely eliminating all forms of welfare.  Our govt shouldn't be discouraging people from working.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Look, the penalty for being in the country illegally is deportation.

No deportation? That's amnesty.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They would have to come out and register, which would start their investigation and 10 year clock.  They would have to show they are employed or seeking employment to participate.  They'd have to pay taxes and show where they are working.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you believe the Pres will enforce that?  You my dear sir , without a doubt, probably have nose bleeds every time you sit down
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about America mans-up and throws the criminals out of our country stops hiring illegal immigrants and handing out free shit.  There is no reason to reward anyone to sit on their ass criminals.

how about we should have our ass whipped for allowing this shit to get this bad. Then we take them back to the border and send them back.

we let it happen , we need to fix it. I am willing to pay more to make those crappy jobs pay enough to give them to americans so what if apples and

grapes go up a few cents a pound and the job now pays more than sitting on the couch waiting on the welfare check.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't agree more!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:39:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Gay
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#23]
No illegal is illegal  
Thats like oh i rob your bank now its ok
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#24]
We should create an American Foreign Legion for any 18-35 then send them to shit holes we went use our own troops for if they survive 5 years give them citizenship.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top