Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2014 6:22:28 PM EDT
Eric Holder and Al Sharpton and high-profile black ministers and others in black leadership keep saying we need change and that Ferguson should be the catalyst for change, and nothing's going to be resolved until there is change.

So what the fuck needs to change?

Do they mean we need to change the laws so that black men can attack white cops and not have to worry about getting shot? And change the laws so black dudes can steal from store owners and rough them up and not be even scolded? And change the laws to allow blacks to loot stores and burn cop cars when they get pissed about something and not be punished for it? Or even to beat up neighborhood watch guys for keeping an eye on them?

What exactly the fuck do they want changed?

MY opinion of what needs to be changed is for us to stop pussyfooting around with minorities pissed off about everything that happens, and when they start this looting and burning shit we should advise them they will be shot, period. We don't tolerate this shit from anyone else, so we shouldn't tolerate it from the black community.

That's my 2 cents worth.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What they mean is that we need to stop holding Blacks accountable for committing crimes.  After all they are the decedents of slaves and are they are owed more "fair" treatment. That is the change they think we need.

Sad thing is that there are tens of millions in this country that agree.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What NEEDS to change? I think we all know.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What NEEDS to change? I think we all know.
View Quote

I know what I would change.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]

People need to be parents, raise their children proper and teach them about God and His love for us.

There was not this much chaos and mayhem 20 years ago, this is the direct result of taking God out of America.

You must teach your children, you must punish your children, without any of this, not only are your children doomed, but so is our country.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#6]
There was plenty of chaos 10, 20, 30, 40 years ago. We just get it reported instantly and more unfiltered than ever.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The Dems created this mess with "The Great Society", let them fix it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#8]
They don't really want positive changes to happen.

Deep down they want Zimbabwe style change.

Sharpton and his ilk want to be America's version of Robert Mugabe.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#9]
We all need to CHANGE how much money we give to those people who think they are entitled to everything for free. We need to give them MORE.  Why should hard working people have all of the cool stuff......poor people deserve that stuff too......
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#10]
What needs to change?

Anything I say here will get me banned...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#11]
How's That Hopey-Changey Stuff Working Out For Ya?

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#12]
As above, what we need are intact families where fathers work to support their family, and are role models of responsible adults.  We need young men can look up to their fathers and grow up to be responsible adults who contribute to instead of take from society.

However, democrats, and some republicans realize that if you don't have this, you create a class of people who are dependent on the government, and will therefore continue to vote them into office as long as they promise more entitlements.  Al Sharpton, and other "community organizers" wouldn't have anyone to listen to them if this happened, so it is the last thing they will ever fight for.  What they are doing is the actual definition of community organizing- using an issue to achieve their agenda.

This is why social conservatism and fiscal conservatism cannot be separated.  You cannot have fiscal conservatism without intact families which are able to support themselves.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There was not this much chaos and mayhem 20 years ago, this is the direct result of taking God out of America.
View Quote

No, it isn't.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#15]
the ONLY change that needs to occur in this country are.

1. welfare cut off to everyone.... ( not just blacks).... very limited time for receiving it.... period.
2. all special treatment for jobs... erased. no special treatment for blacks, or women or other minorties... no quotas etc.
3.  the fucking country needs stop wallowing in white guilt, and perceived racism.
4. race baiters be treated like shit, and banned from tv and airwaves. refuse to interview they fuckers, or give them any airtime.
5. actual, real racism, or racists comments from people, whites, blacks, or any other minorties, need to be called on their racism on the spot.

racism is getting worse.... but this time its coming from blacks towards whites, and picking up speed.

people who succeed, especially minorties who make something of themselves, should be on tv non stop. they should be shown as much as possible k-12 to students, and on tv commercials, etc. and not just sports players, doctors, lawyers, judges, astronauts, soldiers, cops, fire fighters, etc, they should be extolling hard work, study, taking advantage of opportunities, college, the military, etc. tell people nonstop how great their lives are due to hard work, and how anyone can do it.... no one is keeping you down, or oppressed except yourself. this is not 1814 this is fucking 2014, get off your ass, pull up your saggy pants, start studying, and become something respectable.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#16]
What needs to change is that people needs to be held accountable for their actions!
You and I are held accountable.
The Black Community IS NOT!
It's that simple!
Look at what Obama and Holder have gotten away with!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#17]
By change, I thunk they mean black people should vote Republican.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top