Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2014 4:18:50 AM EDT
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Officials now say five people were killed and a 9-year-old girl was wounded during a multiple homicide Friday (edit: 11/21/2014) night on East 92nd Street...

Pregnant homeowner Sherita Johnson, 41, her unborn child were fatally shot about 7 p.m. at 1443 East 92nd Street. A 60-year-old man, a 19-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl were also slain, according to police.

The 9-year-old girl was grazed in the chest and has been released from the hospital, Williams said.

Police have no suspects and haven't determined a motive.
View Quote
Link.

Justice for Mike Brown and Tamir Rice!

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:55:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Happens all the time, this was just a few days ago in small town about and hour south of me. Triple Murder Suicide.

http://www.inforum.com/content/300-gather-sd-honor-sisseton-shooting-victims
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:22:38 AM EDT
[#3]
The neighbor of the murdered family sums up the situation nicely.

Neighbor Kevin Bell took it a step further. "We screaming about Ferguson, Missouri and that young brother that got shot by police on the west side. When are we going to start boycotting and screaming about us killing one another?" he said.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Universal Human Values
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Neighbor Kevin Bell took it a step further. "We screaming about Ferguson, Missouri and that young brother that got shot by police on the west side. When are we going to start boycotting and screaming about us killing one another?" he said.

The worm has turned for that guy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Meh.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

One down, now we need another million to start thinking like that.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Eventually more will get it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That wont make news. The media loves stirring this pot more than anyone else.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#12]
BoB don't count.  It's only when non-B PoPo shoot a brother when it counts.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Meh.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm guessing since it wasn't a white police officer shooting an unarmed black teen, it doesn't matter in the eyes of the media.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they won't.

It's much easier to believe in an imaginary oppressor then it is to believe  there is evil living next door to you.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No they won't.
It's much easier to believe in an imaginary oppressor then it is to believe  there is evil living next door to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No they won't.
'The Man'?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neighbor Kevin Bell took it a step further. "We screaming about Ferguson, Missouri and that young brother that got shot by police on the west side. When are we going to start boycotting and screaming about us killing one another everyone?" he said.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#18]
It's unbelievable to me that there are quintuple homicides that don't even make national news. Is 5 people being murdered at once a commonplace event now?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Rudy Giuliani gets it and now they will do everything they can to destroy him. His truth does not fit their narrative.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's unbelievable to me that there are quintuple homicides that don't even make national news. Is 5 people being murdered at once a commonplace event now?
View Quote

Go figure
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will be way too late by then, some people just don't get it, most don't want to face the facts and the rest just don't give a shit.

It's going to be what it's supposed to be, no one can stop any of this from happening, people best get their things in order real quick.

Hate is one hell of an emotion, and a lot of people are fueled by plain hate and a mix of ignorance, and most have the mentality of a 5 year old spoiled brat.

*shrug*
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#22]
East 92nd st in Cleveland.  To quote from Guns and Roses, "You in the jungle baby!!"  Pretty much sums it up
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't bet the farm on that - we're now four generations into this pathological lifestyle.

And judging by popular culture and who we've chosen to run the country things are getting worse, not better.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#24]
As an American that happens to be Black, I say FUCK these clowns that cry when a non Black (White), kills a Black.
Why you may ask? Have a seat and I will explain.
Trayvon Martin was killed. Not by a Black person, and that piece of shit Al Shake`em`Down in leading the march. The idiots cry and demand justice.
A week or few after the Trayvon shooting, in my city, a little girl (Black), was shot and killed in a drive by. The killer is Mexican. Did you all hear about that one? I bet you did not. No one protested about the little girl. But the local idiots went down town and protested about the Trayvon shooting.
Black on Black crime is permitted in the Black community. It is accepted. It is expected. It is ok. .
T. Martin was shot in Feb 2012. In Chicago, Between March of 2011 and March of 2012, 107 children and teens were killed. Where was Alfred Shake`emDown? Where are the protesters? Acceptance is a poison.

45 People Shot In Chicago on "Easter" Weekend

www.blacknews.com/news/chicago-easter-weekend...shot-9-killed101.html

The city of Chicago had a very bloody holiday weekend this past Easter that saw at least 45 people shot. Of the 45, 9 were actually killed and 6 were children. Protesters, where are you? Oh, its Black on Black.

Where is the news about the Mexicans and the Blacks killing each other in Los Angeles?  I wonder why Alfred Shake`emDown will not raise his head there?

It is ok for a Black to kill another Black, BUT IF A WHITE MAN kills a brotha, that is cause for riots, looting, and civil disobedience. And the idiots wonder why they are looked at with disdain. When the idiots have had enough, when they grow tired of the killing, when they can not stand it anymore, when they stand up and decide that enough is enough. When they decide to be accountable for their actions, and take responsibility for themselves, and their children are taught to give respect to others, to have a desire to do better, then things will change. But not until then.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#25]
No riots will be had.  No race baiters will show up to help.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
As an American that happens to be Black, I say FUCK these clowns that cry when a non Black (White), kills a Black.
Trayvon Martin was killed. Not by a Black person, and that piece of shit Al Shake`em`Down in leading the march. The idiots cry and demand justice.
A week or few after the Trayvon shooting, in my city, a little girl (Black), was shot and killed in a drive by. The killer is Mexican. Did you all hear about that one? I bet you did not. No one protested about the little girl. But the local idiots went down town and protested about the Trayvon shooting.
Black on Black crime is permitted in the Black community. It is accepted. It is expected. It is ok. .
T. Martin was shot in Feb 2012. In Chicago, Between March of 2011 and March of 2012, 107 children and teens were killed. Where was Alfred Shake`emDown? Where are the protesters? Acceptance is a poison.

The city of Chicago had a very bloody holiday weekend this past Easter that saw at least 45 people shot. Of the 45, 9 were actually killed and 6 were children. Protesters, where are you? Oh, its Black on Black.

Where is the news about the Mexicans and the Blacks killing each other in Los Angeles?  I wonder why Alfred Shake`emDown will not raise his head there?

It is ok for a Black to kill another Black, BUT IF A WHITE MAN kills a brotha, that is cause for riots, looting, and civil disobedience. And the idiots wonder why they are looked at with disdain. When the idiots have had enough, when they grow tired of the killing, when they can not stand it anymore, when they stand up and decide that enough is enough. When they decide to be accountable for their actions, and take responsibility for themselves, and their children are taught to give respect to others, to have a desire to do better, then things will change. But not until then.  

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sell out snitch muthfucker.

Seriously, neighbor Kevin Bell needs to get out of that neighborhood and not take anything with him. We do not have t live that way.

As far as what the poster above said certain parts of America have been "ethnically cleansed" by Hispanic on black crime, this will continue as classic immigration patterns repeat themselves.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Does anyone have the # of Black on Black murders in the St. Louis/Ferguson area between when St. SwisherSweet was shot on August 9, 2014 to current date?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He hit the nail on the head.
Its all about the thug culture and until something is done about that anything else is senseless.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not ashamed to say that this damn near brings me to tears.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Spot on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Spot on.

+1
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
T. Martin was shot in Feb 2012. In Chicago, Between March of 2011 and March of 2012, 107 children and teens were killed. Where was Alfred Shake`emDown? Where are the protesters?

It is ok for a Black to kill another Black, BUT IF A WHITE MAN kills a brotha, that is cause for riots, looting, and civil disobedience.
View Quote

A large part of the reason for this is that racism as practiced today is big business.  Nobody really cares about black on black or white on white crime because there's no money in it.  But once the race line is crossed, those whose status, both economic and political, is race based get to create a circus.

"Community leaders" pop out of the woodwork and lead protests.  To do that they get funding from individuals, charities, and government agencies.
Media talking heads get to make pretentious broadcasts and write stories and articles decrying the carnage.
Broadcasts and news reports increase viewership, which drives up ratings and thus advertising rates.
The victim's family, friends, and relatives get rich from donations, support from the community leaders, media attention, and lawsuits.
The public gets vicarious satisfaction at watching streaming video of violent protests.
The protestors get to loot the neighborhood and get free stuff they couldn't afford to buy.
Politicians get to make speeches about the whole thing and introduce stupid bills to try to prevent future killings.

Everybody wins.  Except for the victim, of course.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Rudy Giuliani gets it and now they will do everything they can to destroy him.
View Quote

Good, he's a statist tool.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#37]
We need more cultural competence to deal with this in an appropriate and respectful fashion.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Uncle Tom, with a dash of Oreo.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#39]
"Fun times in Cleveland again!"
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"Fun times in Cleveland again!"
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only commonplace and news worthy if it involves an extreme right wing/emotionally disturbed white male with an AK15 and 87 Babnana clips.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm guessing since it wasn't a white police officer shooting an unarmed black teen, it doesn't matter in the eyes of the media.
View Quote

Or to vibrant communities.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#43]
No white police officer involved as the suspect?  Not news worthy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Video released at police news conference today.

ETA: Oops, wrong thread.

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Messed up.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top