Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2014 8:15:36 PM EDT
Kinder had a question of his own for Gov. Nixon: "Is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this."

spot on, Holder and Obama pressured Nixon to not use them and ferguson went up in flame, more holder, obama lawlessness...
the worthless news media should be asking obama straight up did you pressure the gov not to use the guard?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like you have put a lot of thought into this. My question is why?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the mainstream media should ask tough questions.  They will when the office becomes non-democrat.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems like you have put a lot of thought into this. My question is why?
View Quote

because i think its ridiculous that people's livelihoods were allowed to burn because the bozo in the wh wanted to appease violent black protestors..
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:30:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, the mainstream media should ask tough questions.  They will when the office becomes non-democrat.
View Quote

You are being sarcastic right? They have helped start this shit storm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top