Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2014 3:39:18 PM EDT
There were 5 protestors all white. 3 men two girls.  4 signs. Guys were masked up.  Maybe shirts or some clothing item used.  No guy Fawkes masks.  No dindus.   One had F.T.P written on it.  Saw the walk by the corner of the club.  Later they were diagonally across the street chanting "No justice no peace fuck the police."  Bicycle cop rides by them and comes in my direction and as he rides by I see a big smile on his face.  LOL.   Probably bunch of far left faggot cunt bags that think they wont get raped robbed and murdered by their "black brothers".  That's the vibe I got when I saw them up close.

All in all it was funny how pathetic it was.  Thought some of you would like to laugh at their idiot failure like I did.

I saw the cops face and immediately thought of this.

Ps

Saw two different sets of girls making out in the club.  Cannot confirm guilt status on the first two but the second was definitely not guilty.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Pictures of 2 girls in club
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There were 5 protestors all white. 3 men two girls.  4 signs. Guys were masked up.  Maybe shirts or some clothing item used.  No guy Fawkes masks.  No dindus.   One had F.T.P written on it.  Saw the walk by the corner of the club.  Later they were diagonally across the street chanting "No justice no peace fuck the police."  Bicycle cop rides by them and comes in my direction and as he rides by I see a big smile on his face.  LOL.   Probably bunch of far left faggot cunt bags that think they wont get raped robbed and murdered by their "black brothers". That's the vibe I got when I saw them up close.

All in all it was funny how pathetic it was.  Thought some of you would like to laugh at their idiot failure like I did.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120826123355/vssaxtonhale/images/c/c2/Troll-face.png

Ps

Saw two different sets of girls making out in the club.  Cannot confirm guilt status on the first two but the second was definitely not guilty.  
View Quote

K. Bye.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
K. Bye.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There were 5 protestors all white. 3 men two girls.  4 signs. Guys were masked up.  Maybe shirts or some clothing item used.  No guy Fawkes masks.  No dindus.   One had F.T.P written on it.  Saw the walk by the corner of the club.  Later they were diagonally across the street chanting "No justice no peace fuck the police."  Bicycle cop rides by them and comes in my direction and as he rides by I see a big smile on his face.  LOL.   Probably bunch of far left faggot cunt bags that think they wont get raped robbed and murdered by their "black brothers". That's the vibe I got when I saw them up close.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120826123355/vssaxtonhale/images/c/c2/Troll-face.png

Ps

K. Bye.
lolwut.  Plenty of people have said that stuff like that.  MANY MANY TIMES.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ps

K. Bye.

If plenty of people jumped off a bridge... would you?

JK  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
  If plenty of people jumped off a bridge... would you?

JK  
View Quote

How high and is there water below?  If so, then of course!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
That would be rude to take pictures of the women.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
 No dindus.  
View Quote

thanks for the new slang.....havent heard that one yet.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That would be rude to take pictures of the women.  
View Quote

Video O.K.?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top