Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 1:21:13 AM EDT
Think Justice System in Florida is for justice? Think again!
[url] www.fsdf.org/no-justice.htm
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 2:07:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Try this

[url]www.fsdf.org/no-justice.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Try this

[url]www.fsdf.org/no-justice.htm[/url]
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#3]
OH-Kaaaay,
What is the big deal here????

The BAR has a tendency to be a liberal organization to begin with.  Their quasi-official role in choosing judges has a tendency to install liberal-minded judges as well.  

GW Bush is going to ignore the BAR in the choice of Federal Judges, MUCH to the BAR's chagrin. The Senate Judiciary Committee is balking at the prospect of the abandonment of a "tradition" that started under Eisenhower.

Nowhere does it [u]mandate[/u] that the BAR must help appoint the judges.  They are a private organization who, although has unique insight into the qualities of a judge, still has liberal political interests to be satisfied. Recommendations from the BAR are nice, but should remain just that, a recommendation.

To the victor (President/Governor) go the spoils.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the BIG DEAL?

Are you KIDDING?!?!

The SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN, that's all!  The revolution has come!  Quick, everybody find a lame militia wanna-be page and let's take our country back!

Who Will Stand With Me?

Are You a Patriot?

They Can Have My Gun When They Pry It From My Cold Dead Fingers!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's the BIG DEAL?

Are you KIDDING?!?!

The SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN, that's all!  The revolution has come!  Quick, everybody find a lame militia wanna-be page and let's take our country back!

Who Will Stand With Me?

Are You a Patriot?

They Can Have My Gun When They Pry It From My Cold Dead Fingers!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
View Quote

Like I said before, and again, you are just a sick puppy with nothing else in life to do but give key board, and surely that is all you will ever be able to do, YOU KEY BOARD IDIOT!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top