Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2001 7:08:09 AM EDT
News this am, the cost of Klinton's NYC "office" has risen to $700,000 per year..for just the phukkin rent..in one of the most exclusive bldgs in NYC. Cost does not include staff, SS guards, etc,etc. Already is MORE than all four former presidents' office costs combined. D@mn, how much $hit do we puit up with before we DO something about it??
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#1]
What's really sick though is the amount of stuff he "took" before he left office, including the pillaging of Air Force One. According to CNN, the Clintons told "doners" to hurry before Hillary was inaugurated so they wouldn't have a cap on the amount they could give in goods. Low rent bastards.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I read the article and am just as mad about it as the rest of the taxpayers. We will support this jerk for the rest of his days. [pissed]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
At least soon that @ssh*le will fade from the media spotlight.

hopefully

Tc
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#4]
No, he won't fade away. We couldn't be that damn lucky. He'll find a way to stay in the spotlight for years to come. And he'll ride Hitlery's coattails if that's what it takes.

About the best we can do is pray for a strategically placed bolt of lightning, to be rid of him. [}:D] or would it be [0:)]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he'll trip over his dog and fall on his fork. [:\]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Doesn't surprise me at all.  In fact I believe Most X-Presidents pull in more money after they've been in office.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#7]
They are lower than low rent! Hitlery will not stop until she is KKing.[+]:D] They make the people from Arkansas look bad.
[spank]
Lynn
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#8]
The news was talkin about his future plans, they went on to say he has his first speaking engagement and its going to net him 100K and that he will be worth 100 million dollars in ten years, no joke.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't wish him any bad luck but I hope that when he goes home his old lady runs out from under the porch and bites him on the leg!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top