Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2001 6:09:07 AM EDT
here's the link.

http://www.foxnews.com/national/020101/skakel.sml
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#1]
A Kennedy in trouble with the law?  No, your kidding right!
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#2]
We need more Kennedy control!! Ted's car has killed more people than any of my guns have. The only one that had any sense was John Jr. You could add the IQ of the rest of the whole bunch and it wouldn't equal 5.56mm.
Lynn  
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 6:34:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Assault Kennedy`s should be banned for the children.
Assault Kennedy`s that would be a good name for a band, ooops to close to the Dead Kennedy`s.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#4]
What do you expect from a family, where their rich's came from criminal activity? I agree that there have been a couple good one's, just goes to prove the old axiom "only the good die young"!

Someday people will wakeup to the fact that "The Klan Kennedy" is nothing more than elevated trailer trash [smash]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#5]
THIS PROSECUTION IS BULLSHIT !

There is a little known law in New England that entitles each and every Kennedy scumbag to kill one innocent citizen and get away with it.

Don't the prosecutors read the law anymore????
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the trailer trash people might take offense to that. Well some probably wish they were a Kennedy![:)]
Lynn
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#7]
This is realy old news.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:41:42 AM EDT
[#8]
kennedy = rich trailer trash
they are all drunks and rapists. yeah, a couple got busted for murder, but are they really bad people? maybe they will all be on jerry springer one day.....[-!-!-]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top