Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Not seeing the problem. That's a lot of poop to scoop.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
• Luxury real estate agent, Dana Point: $925,000 a year.

• Entry-level Starbucks barista, Costa Mesa: $9.05 an hour.

• Frank Talarico Jr., president and CEO of Goodwill Industries of Orange County: $400,719 a year.

• Dog walker and pet-sitter with 45 canine clients at $25-$35 per walk, Orange: $120,000 a year.

• Robert Iger, chairman and CEO of Walt Disney Company: $34.3 million a year.
View Quote

head mouse pays well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

head mouse pays well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
• Luxury real estate agent, Dana Point: $925,000 a year.

• Entry-level Starbucks barista, Costa Mesa: $9.05 an hour.

• Frank Talarico Jr., president and CEO of Goodwill Industries of Orange County: $400,719 a year.

• Dog walker and pet-sitter with 45 canine clients at $25-$35 per walk, Orange: $120,000 a year.

• Robert Iger, chairman and CEO of Walt Disney Company: $34.3 million a year.

head mouse pays well.

Weird, I can't see the words "head mouse pays well" in your post but i can when I quote you.

nevermind you done fixed it
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Some people do well, others not so much.  Just like every other place in the country.  Although the dog walker at $120k was a bit of a surprise.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#5]
None of those, except the Disney CEO gig, are worth anywhere near enough to live in California.

If I had the Disney gig, I could afford to live in free America and helicopter into work every day.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
None of those, except the Disney CEO gig, are worth anywhere near enough to live in California.

If I had the Disney gig, I could afford to live in free America and helicopter into work every day.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

• Bill Gross, former chief investment officer at PIMCO, Newport Beach, now at Janus Capital Group: $200 million a year (2011).

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

• Bill Gross, former chief investment officer at PIMCO, Newport Beach, now at Janus Capital Group: $200 million a year (2011).

View Quote

Fuck.... I didn't see that one.  Hell, If I had that gig, I'd probably just work a few months, take all my vacation/sick time, and then retire.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fuck.... I didn't see that one.  Hell, If I had that gig, I'd probably just work a few months, take all my vacation/sick time, and then retire.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know a few people who live out of state and commute to California to work. They live in Arizona, Wyoming, Montana and even Mexico.

You can buy a nice house in Montana plus airline tickets to and from work for less than a house payment in a nice part of southern California.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top