Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2014 2:28:02 PM EDT
Can these be found that are reasonably reliable?  Or is an FAL that cheap almost certain to be garbage?

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Can these be found that are reasonably reliable?  Or is an FAL that cheap almost certain to be garbage?

View Quote

On a serious note your options are limited.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
DS Arms has the FAL Voyager listed at $975.  Not sure how good that particular model is, but their FALs are known to have a good reputation.

here
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

All brand new parts?  Extremely unlikely to find such a thing.  Doing a build or maybe buying someone's build that uses good parts with a lot of life left and a new receiver?  Yes, it's possible to get something for under $1000.  My build is two years old and cost me $550.  That's really the only way to get something decent and enter the FAL market for under $1k.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I found a beautifully built all Imbel FAL for $875 over on Falfiles. Deals can be found on Fal's is you look around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top