Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2014 8:32:22 PM EDT
My daughter and her boyfriend were just watching this movie.  I get a fucking stomach ache and a burning lump in my throat with 9/11. I'm on the goddam elliptical trying to calm down.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't watched that movie and I doubt I ever will.  I know how I'll react and I don't need that stress.  It's the same reason I won't watch Blackhawk Down again.  I don't need to see it again.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
My uncle was at the south tower when it came down and my brother was there two days later doing search and recovery.  I have heard some very haunting and sad stories.  My brother pulled a child out of a buried car stil in a car seat about 5 days in,  he said he looked like a doll,  completely untouched but dead.  He said it just shattered his heart to pieces.  As it would most people.  

I sopped in Shanksville this summer,  it is very eerie.  

I just cant watch the movie.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw it in the theater.  When it ended I said some shit I probably shouldn't have said in public.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top