Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2014 8:12:54 PM EDT
For fucks sake why was the Denver game NOT on today? are these muddle heads for real? my dog has more PR sense than the fucking Fuckheads at the NFL. Today, before the game even started, every fucking person in the united fucking states knew that there was a good fucking chance that Peyton Manning would throw his 500th Fucking touchdown. So airing the game as far and fucking wide as fucking possible would have been good fucking public fucking relations.Instead, we got fuck you all nothing. No Broncos, and my Wife,is a fan. Now I have to deal with the fucking fallout of a momentous event, a Fucking record setting event, not being on the fucking air as it fucking took fucking place. Fuck the NFL.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
2/10
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I <3 Sunday Ticket
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Because they had Balt/Indy which is a AFC Conference game. Denver/Arizona are different conferences.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For fucks sake why was the Denver game NOT on today? are these muddle heads for real? my dog has more PR sense than the fucking Fuckheads at the NFL. Today, before the game even started, every fucking person in the united fucking states knew that there was a good fucking chance that Peyton Manning would throw his 500th Fucking touchdown. So airing the game as far and fucking wide as fucking possible would have been good fucking public fucking relations.Instead, we got fuck you all nothing. No Broncos, and my Wife,is a fan. Now I have to deal with the fucking fallout of a momentous event, a Fucking record setting event, not being on the fucking air as it fucking took fucking place. Fuck the NFL.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11648301/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-throws-500th-career-td-pass

View Quote

Not bad 8/10
And I agree
I got Red Zone awesome for  the ADHD fan
But even they fuck it up
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe the NFL remember last years Super Bowl?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#7]
If there is a Titans game on...it will be the ONLY game on.....

sucks balls.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#8]
It was on here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I have Sunday ticket... And it was on local tv here.

D. Thomas was the real story. He was damn impressive. Killed my fantasy team.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quit your whining. I only got the giants and jets games today.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have Sunday ticket... And it was on local tv here.

D. Thomas was the real story. He was damn impressive. Killed my fantasy team.
View Quote

He saved mine... I'm an idiot and left Arian Foster on the bench so Roddy White could shit on the floor
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if you count that game, 500 touchdowns is worth covering.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It was on here.
View Quote

On in Glendive also
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It was on here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Watched it in TN. Was the Fox game.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#16]
0/10. Boo-Hoo
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#17]
0/10

I live in the shadow of an NFL stadium (the one where the guy who has more TD's that Manning played)

Had no clue he was close to 500. Still don't give a shit that he's over 500.

Maybe it's just me but I don't get excited because some guy getting paid 100 million bucks did his damned job?

No one broadcasts what I do and I'll cover 1 billion dollars worth of business this calendar year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top