Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2014 9:52:19 PM EDT
TL;DR: A company outed this liar by sending an e-mail about it to all their customers (including him). He decided he had to respond to that email with the following: (bad language warning for the kiddies)
Click To View Spoiler

The company, MyServicePride, makes custom mugs and such for veterans. This guy tried to get something made that had all the awards he claimed to have earned on it, and had asked the company how to add a Medal of Honor to his list (they don't allow anyone to do that easily). You can read that initial story HERE and the follow up story HERE.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#1]
So did he get the mug?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]
/
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I couldn't even read that shit!

WTF
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]
There wasn't a period in that whole paragraph of shit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I might have understood a couple of words in there. The rest was some seriously fucking retarded rambling ass horseshit babble nonsense.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:03:43 PM EDT
[#6]
"corrections bi-polar maniac"

That explains it. Fuckin wacko
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:04:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
TL;DR: A company outed this liar by sending an e-mail about it to all their customers (including him). He decided he had to respond to that email with the following: (bad language warning for the kiddies)

The company, MyServicePride, makes custom mugs and such for veterans. This guy tried to get something made that had all the awards he claimed to have earned on it, and had asked the company how to add a Medal of Honor to his list (they don't allow anyone to do that easily). You can read that initial story HERE and the follow up story HERE.

View Quote

Personally, I think your company should send him the mug free of charge.     Maybe with the badge that's he's earned (COC prevents posting a 'goatse' type picture...)...
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

WTF
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:06:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone desperately needs to be on medication.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Personally, I think your company should send him the mug free of charge.     Maybe with the badge that's he's earned (COC prevents posting a 'goatse' type picture...)...
View Quote

Sorry, it's not my company. Just making that clear.

But that would be a pretty awesome idea lol
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

View Quote
Maybe he was from the future, sent back in time and actually has a infrared training kill.

I'm thinking the infrared training may have been accurate, someone clearly nuked his noggin.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#13]
First ever serious TL;DR from me.

(Should probably revise that to "too deranged and full of gibberish; didn't read." Dude has some real issues.)
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#14]
whoa!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I thing that's my BIL.

He drinks a lot too.

Ed
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Who in the hell says "laughing out out out out out out loud"?  Does repeating the word "out" make your laughing stronger?  And if you laugh out loud out loud, is that a greater out loud laugh?  I suppose it's the reverse of laughing out loud inwardly?

"He ain't stupid."  Well, I couldn't make a lick of sense out of that gibberish, so I guess it proves the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:17:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Out of all that, I understood "bi-polar maniac". It seems to fit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#18]
That guy really isn't a poser.  He is mentally ill.  that wall of text is text book looney toons.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#19]
How can anyone disagree with a such well-reasoned and articulate response? He is definitely a stable individual.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:19:05 PM EDT
[#20]
There once was a time when that kind of behavior earned you a trip to a padded room.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:21:45 PM EDT
[#21]
The company should send the following back to him:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#22]
W.T.F. I got like 2.5 lines in. Couldn't do it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:23:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

View Quote

That's a terrible response. It's grammatically correct, is understandable, isn't filled with misused internet acronyms, and has a natural flow from beginning to end.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Send him this mug:

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Damn, that's a crazy motherfucker.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#26]
My head hurts too much to even try reading that jibberish.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#27]
lol what the hell
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#28]
That guy has mental issues.  Here is his reply to their initial request for more information on his MOH inclusion request;

" “Concerning the Medal of Honor, I knew it would bring up your type of inquisition, I am not an official at all, I am a trained guerrilla fighter, so I was not even given military credentials or records of any existence, nor were any of the others, I served the P.A. National Guard with other volunteer students from my school and one other, I had singlehandedly got a confirmed infrared training kill rumored to have up to five while under squad fire while engaging our enemy squad, I moved my flank position to the right up a slighted slope, my Infrared PDD was not off after my training instructor checked, I am only a trained guerrilla, but when I later checked, something like that feat while in action is medal of honor quality performance, if you can validate it for me for the site as a quasimilitary type of asset I thank you Jacey. I have a log war story for my 2 day exploit if you would like to see it to, REPLY BACK, I also have other award remniscience as well.”"

Guys like this and anyone else claiming and proclaiming fake military service needs to be exposed to the light like the roaches they are.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Damn, that's a crazy motherfucker.
View Quote

oogly googly!
Ed

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's a terrible response. It's grammatically correct, is understandable, isn't filled with misused internet acronyms, and has a natural flow from beginning to end.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've never been to 4chan, have you?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm convinced most of the guys at that level of fraud are diagnosably
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That guy has mental issues.  Here is his reply to their initial request for more information on his MOH inclusion request;

" “Concerning the Medal of Honor, I knew it would bring up your type of inquisition, I am not an official at all, I am a trained guerrilla fighter, so I was not even given military credentials or records of any existence, nor were any of the others, I served the P.A. National Guard with other volunteer students from my school and one other, I had singlehandedly got a confirmed infrared training kill rumored to have up to five while under squad fire while engaging our enemy squad, I moved my flank position to the right up a slighted slope, my Infrared PDD was not off after my training instructor checked, I am only a trained guerrilla, but when I later checked, something like that feat while in action is medal of honor quality performance, if you can validate it for me for the site as a quasimilitary type of asset I thank you Jacey. I have a log war story for my 2 day exploit if you would like to see it to, REPLY BACK, I also have other award remniscience as well.”"

Guys like this and anyone else claiming and proclaiming fake military service needs to be exposed to the light like the roaches they are.
View Quote

This guy isn't a roach, he is batshit insane. I feel bad for him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm not sure if what I read was even written in English.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That guy really isn't a poser.  He is mentally ill.  that wall of text is text book looney toons.
View Quote

X80 gotdamn 7.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:04:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Allriiiiiiighty then.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:10:16 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I might have understood a couple of words in there. The rest was some seriously fucking retarded rambling ass horseshit babble nonsense.
View Quote

Made me think of Snowleopard

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Whoever wrote the letter he responded to had better be carrying 24/7 for the next 30 years.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:15:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Whoever wrote the letter he responded to had better be carrying 24/7 for the next 30 years.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

What if the guy is only in his 20's?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#39]
He wants a medal for something he did in a training exercise?  Am I reading that right?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He wants a medal for something he did in a training exercise?  Am I reading that right?
View Quote

It will look good on display in the basement.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Made it through what should have been the first sentence and couldn't go any further.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#43]
So, what's the drama here?  Guy is upset that a company won't make him a mug with a Medal of Honor on it?

Edit:  nm, saw your description after the stupid long bitch fit the guy threw.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#44]
AROCK?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#45]
I couldn't read more than 2 lines of that insane gibberish
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Send him this mug:

http://i.imgur.com/3wQuK5V.png
View Quote

WHERE CAN I GET THIS MUG!?1?1
I Googled it and could not find it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Guys fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

WTF
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:32:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

WTF
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:34:35 AM EDT
[#50]
lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top