Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2014 5:40:50 PM EDT
Just read where he is giving commencment speech for some no name little college. I wonder what this classes mind set is. I know some folks dont like the Police and all. I even understand the reasons for the most part.
I do not understand the total lack of authority though to idolize or have any respect for some one in prison convicted of murder, police officer or otherwise.

I wonder if the class is all Black?? All Muslim?? Question just begs here.

I also wonder if maybe we should have a weekend once a year where all (Read Nation wide) LEO agencies get a 3 day paid vacation. During this time they will not be able to act  on the behalf of others or use their arrest powers period.
I think it is time in this country to show just how much law and order is responsible for our peaceful way of life. Dont get me wrong. I have dealt with law enforcement from both ends. Just like any other bunch you have the good and bad.
But take them out of the equation and you have a real problem, especially for the un armed populace (read libtards) and the folks who generally complain about law enforcement the most.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Last I checked, he's still in custody.

So unless he plans of doing via teleconference, it ain't happening.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Its pre recorded.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Exactly. He is locked up for life with no chance of parole. Thats part of my point. Guy is a convicted felon and incarcerated yet idolized by these young college folks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Its pre recorded.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its pre recorded.

"We lost the hard drive...."
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel for the wife this dirt bag was taken alive..
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Its pre recorded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its pre recorded.

Who the hell gave permission to bring video equipment into death row?

People on death row should disappear from the public eye and have no awareness of the goings-on of the world except the minimal information given to them by their lawyer, which should be limited to matters pertaining to the legal case.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck that asshole.  Hope he will rot in prison.

RIP Officer Faulkner.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Megyn Kelly interviewed the president of the school on why he was chosen, and he was going on about police brutality, blah blah blah, we encourage to be radical, blah blah blah.  Whatever.  I am almost surprised that, the way a lot of libs view people in the military, and how so many of them will defend radical Islam (they only hate us 'cuz we don't understand them bro) and talk about how people in the military are such bad people that they haven't tried to get the Fort Hood shooter to do a speech.  

I mean, if you want to be edgy and radical, why not go all in right?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Mrs. Faulkner should get equal time for a rebuttal.

Fuck Wesley Cook.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#12]
And no one who graduates from Goddard College should ever be hired by anyone.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would imagine several graduates from that school will one day be working in .gov or .edu jobs, or in other words, places that look for those types of views.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Exactly. He is locked up for life with no chance of parole. Thats part of my point. Guy is a convicted felon and incarcerated yet idolized by these young college folks.
View Quote

College folk is looking to drink beer, spend mom & dad's hard earned savings, get laid, get high and generally act as irresponsible as possible...so, what was the question?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:45:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

People on death row should disappear from the public eye and have no awareness of the goings-on of the world except the minimal information given to them by their lawyer, which should be limited to matters pertaining to the legal case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its pre recorded.

His original death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment without parole.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:35:21 AM EDT
[#16]
You would think the fact that your speaker is serving a life sentence in prison speaks for itself.  Follow his advice and end up with the same fate.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You would think the fact that your speaker is serving a life sentence in prison speaks for itself.  Follow his advice and end up with the same fate.
View Quote

Its fucking bizarre.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:43:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck that school..and fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:50:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I wonder if the class is all Black?? All Muslim?? Question just begs here.
View Quote

The majority of Wesley's fans are white communists.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

We have a member here that is a graduate of Goddard (admitted in one of the other threads) and defended them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Maybe he is contrite and wants to tell the youngsters not to go down the path he chose. I doubt it but?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:51:08 AM EDT
[#22]
http://nypost.com/2014/10/05/cop-killer-chic/

Goddard President Bob Kenny thinks it’s just dandy. Choosing Abu-Jamal for today’s commencement, he says, “shows how this newest group of Goddard graduates expressed their freedom to engage and think radically and critically in a world that often sets up barriers to do just that.”
Here’s an idea for thinking radically: Why not invite Maureen Faulkner — Officer Faulkner’s widow — to address the Goddard grads on what Mumia Abu-Jamal has meant for her life?
View Quote

The truth is Maureen Faulkner will never be invited to deliver a commencement at a place like Goddard, and for a simple reason: Such an invitation really would require students to “think radically and critically in a world that often sets up barriers to do just that.”
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top