Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2014 2:37:53 PM EDT
I want to list some things for sale on the Equipment Exchange. How do I upload pictures?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Create an account at a photo hosting site like Photobucket, imgur, hunt101, etc...

ETA: once you upload them to one of those sites there will be a link to it like" http://s813.photobucket.com/user/simplemitch/media/arfcomwallpaper_zps341a5f5a.jpg.html/"

Click the button under the text box of your EE post that looks like a photo of the sun over a mountain and paste the link into it. Done.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Create an account at a photo hosting site like Photobucket, imgur, hunt101, etc...
View Quote

This

It's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Has anyone had any luck getting mobile photo bucket to work here posting pics I haven't
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Has anyone had any luck getting mobile photo bucket to work here posting pics I haven't
View Quote
You just go to photobucket and copy the [img code] link then paste it in your post.  Can you be more specific?

Posted this via photobucket app on iPhone.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a fucking hassle when you do everything on your smartphone
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the photo bucket app on my note 2. But when I copy the link over the picture does not show up.

I have no problem posting pics from my home computer using photo bucket but can't get the mobile app to work
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I have the photo bucket app on my note 2. But when I copy the link over the picture does not show up.
I have no problem posting pics from my home computer using photo bucket but can't get the mobile app to work
View Quote
Does the app screen look similar to this?

I just click on that bottom link and the url goes away and says "copied" in its place. If it is not doing that it must be a issue with the Note not seeing the code correctly that tells it to copy.

y.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Wow! It works.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok I under stand the photo bucket link thing. How are the photos that are showing in the thread be be able to be viewed without clicking on a photobucket link?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ok I under stand the photo bucket link thing. How are the photos that are showing in the thread be be able to be viewed without clicking on a photobucket link?
View Quote

Magnets?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

This forum uses that info in the IMG tag.  It knows that link is to an image file and automagically just shows the pic.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Why do I have to use photo bucket or some other site to load pic's?
I use CL and local gun trader and its much easier, just load off my computer pictures.
Seems real stupid to me along with ar15 search that can't find shit on this site.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:49:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I use CL and local gun trader and its much easier, just load off my computer pictures.

Seems real stupid to me along with ar15 search that can't find shit on this site.
View Quote
Because then this site would have to store a bunch of photos from it's users.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
Shit, just remembered that until you get 50 posts your image will show up as a link until either a Mod, or 3 team members OK that image as "safe".

I am pretty sure some members here love a cockpocalypse, the site owners really don't dig it.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:59:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this and I hate lurking on forums that you have to be a member to see an attached pic and the associated cute little thumbnails
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Haaaayyyy guys!!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it isnt. I can take a pic and have it displayed in a post here in about a minute.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:06:51 PM EDT
[#18]
There was a guy who looked 80 who uped a pic in a thread earlier. Fuckin google it
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:12:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

No it isnt. I can take a pic and have it displayed in a post here in about a minute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

There was a guy who looked 80 who uped a pic in a thread earlier. Fuckin google it
View Quote
Google wat?

(I don't have the WAT? pic uploaded or I would post it here just cause of the thread title)
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Google wat?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Google wat?  

That was me responding to the OP without reading the rest of the thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top