Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 8:26:57 PM EDT
iv been trying to figure out what to get my gf for xmas. well, she loves ruger firearms, ( she has a ruger sr9c, and a sr22....). i went to the lgs, and found the following.

ruger plum lcp... was on sale for... $229.00. plus tax  she has been wanting one for a while, for a ccw while she walks.. and the price was great.

i also got get a ruger 50th anniversary 10/22.  it was $290.00 plus tax

iv got them on layaway until around first week of xmas. i will get her some more stuff, prob a holster, extra mags, and ammo. plus girly stuff, a new watch, etc.
also planning to go to the dominican republic around june. it will be her first time on a plane,  and to a foreign country.  iv been before, but the biggest vacation she has had was to gulf shores for a wedding once. im really looking foreward to it ! !

this will be our 3rd xmas together, i am moving to a new place next week, thats a lot bigger. we will be cleaning and painting this weekend, so i can move in on tuesday... ill be surprised if shes not living with me by new years, ( that would be the best xmas i could get ! ) we have been  shopping for a new king sized bed as well. .

per the rules.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]

You look NOTHING like your avatar.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
AWESOME gifts!

Nice!

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
For a cute woman, she sure likes ugly guns.....and men.

I keeeeed, I keeeeed.

Good on you, OP.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife won't let me buy her pink guns. She says if she ever needs to pull it, she wants the bad guy to take her seriously.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey lady, take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Wish I could get off that easy, my SO has it narrowed down to one of two smith revolvers, I will be paying more than a couple hundred
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
iv been trying to figure out what to get my gf for xmas. well, she loves ruger firearms, ( she has a ruger sr9c, and a sr22....). i went to the lgs, and found the following.

ruger plum lcp... was on sale for... $229.00. plus tax  she has been wanting one for a while, for a ccw while she walks.. and the price was great.

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/buck19delta/20141003_163826_zps2ad70cfb.jpg

i also got get a ruger 50th anniversary 10/22.  it was $290.00 plus tax

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/buck19delta/ruger_1022_50th_3_zpse6662dae.jpg

iv got them on layaway until around first week of xmas. i will get her some more stuff, prob a holster, extra mags, and ammo. plus girly stuff, a new watch, etc.

also planning to go to the dominican republic around june. it will be her first time on a plane,  and to a foreign country.  it will be our 3rd xmas together, i am moving to a new place next week, thats a lot bigger. we will be cleaning and painting this weekend... ill be surprised if shes not living with me by new years.

per the rules.

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/buck19delta/20140111_190158_zpsab31d641.jpg
View Quote

She would like the purple model better.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You look NOTHING like your avatar.

View Quote

i stole my avatar from CTD's website a few years back.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey lady, take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.
View Quote

Seriously OP must be packin some heat. Nice job OP.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
AWESOME gifts!

Nice!
View Quote

i gave her a stainless sig p226 , range bag, ear pro and a half dozen mecgar18 round  mags a few months back.  shes pretty well armed at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#11]
She's  cuter than you,  that's  to be sure...

;-)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn you guys are harsh. Well done, OP.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#13]
i know im not much to look at, with my uparmored cranium.

but im really happy she likes to look at me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My wife won't let me buy her pink guns. She says if she ever needs to pull it, she wants the bad guy to take her seriously.
View Quote

I agree with your wife.

OTOH, at least B19D didn't get her a blender.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I agree with your wife.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with your wife.

we bought a blender last month to make margaritas.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with your wife.

the couple that blenders together, stays together.....lol, wait a min...isn't blender one of those dating apps?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Great Christmas gifts. You chose wisely on guns (not so sure about the 10/22) and women.

Have a great time in the D.R. We will expect pictures!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#18]
you have a neckbeard.......

great gifts though!
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#19]
i have a rock river ar-15, and a s&w m&p 15-22 with her name on them as well, sitting in my gun safe.

the same stuff i have for myself and each of my daughters. sigs, rock rivers, s&w 15-22's, g-17's, remington bolt deer rifles, and ruger sr762's.

probably get each daughter carry guns as well....ruger lcp for light carry, and  perhaps a springfield xds  for regular carry. probably get the gf a xds as well soon.

i WISH my dad had gotten me cool shit like this when i was 18-19 years old.

i like to make sure my women are well armed.  

damn... forgot the grand kids as well....

guess im not done shopping just yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top