Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2014 6:50:02 PM EDT
I have like 8gigs of pics and videos on my iphone and don't want to get rid of them but I also need to make more room on my phone. Memory is full and I can't update anything until I clear stuff and make more room.

Is there a way to send the pics to some kind of app that can keep them all saved for me?

Any ideas welcome. Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Email them to me I'll hold them for you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Plug iPhone into your Mac, start up iPhoto and *bam* there is an auto prompt to back up pics and vid; PLUS the option to delete them from your phone.

Or, plug in iPhone to your PC, start iTunes, select iPhone and let it update without deleting anything.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have like 8gigs of pics and videos on my iphone and don't want to get rid of them but I also need to make more room on my phone. Memory is full and I can't update anything until I clear stuff and make more room.

Is there a way to send the pics to some kind of app that can keep them all saved for me?

View Quote

An app?

Do you not have a iPhone data cable, and a computer of any sort handy?

Or is "Opening the phone's contents in windows explorer, and dragging and dropping its contents into a folder on your desktop" one more thing that the expensive as fuck iDevice does not do.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

An app?

Or is "Opening the phone's contents in windows explorer, and dragging and dropping its contents into a folder on your desktop" one more thing that the expensive as fuck iDevice does not do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An app?

Well...some people just need help, lol.

I plug the phone in and drag-and-drop.  I don't see what the OP's deal is, either.  I'm running iOS 6.1.3, so perhaps the newer iOS has something fucky with it?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
All I have is an iPhone 5s and an iPad mini.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All I have is an iPhone 5s and an iPad mini.

View Quote

No computer?

Well, there is The Cloud.  Are you a celebrity?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#7]
No computer :(

I'm not a celebrity lol. But some of these pics are....sensitive lol
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Go to the library with a thumb drive, data cable and iPhone.

Plug in thumb drive to library's computer. Plug in data cable and phone.

Click on "My Computer"

Find your iPhone.

Click on it. Keep clicking until you find the picture. There may be more than one folder. I think each folder only holds 1000 pics.

Copy folder(s) to thumb drive.

Now you remove them from your phone.

You could also call head and ask if they have a CD or DVD burner and make backups.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I understand.  My penis is quite sensitive, too...and I wouldn't want it falling into the wrong hands.

Anyway, the guy above me probably has the best idea about borrowing a computer and saving to an SD card or thumb drive.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I understand.  My penis is quite sensitive, too...and I wouldn't want it falling into the wrong hands.

Anyway, the guy above me probably has the best idea about borrowing a computer and saving to an SD card or thumb drive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No penis pics lol. There are some boobs tho lol.

I like the idea of a flash drive. I didn't even think about that. I'll look into that.

Would it be a bad idea to upload them all into my imageshack account? I was thinking about doing that. I already have a bunch of gun pics and stuff in my imageshack....
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Drop box or Photobucket.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Get android
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top