Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Did he really say "Its called electrical tape because it conducts electricity"

WTH?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, you are the only one that found them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

WTH?
View Quote

LOL... I just heard that in the battery video.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yes, you are the only one that found them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

WTH?
View Quote

Without watching that particular video, I'm thinking, yes, he did.

Because what he said in the ski goggle video about %RH decreasing with pressure is backwards.

I'm also a bit skeptical about smashing the ever living fuck out of sandstone being a an acceptable practice at a dig site.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because what he said in the ski goggle video about %RH decreasing with pressure is backwards.

I'm also a bit skeptical about smashing the ever living fuck out of sandstone being a an acceptable practice at a dig site.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH?

dudes like wizard level trollolololol
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

WTH?
View Quote

No OP, these are very old, but still hilarious. I still post them on Facebook every once in awhile. It's amazing how stupid most people are.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:35:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No OP, these are very old, but still hilarious. I still post them on Facebook every once in awhile. It's amazing how stupid most people are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH?

I ran across them on accident looking at a music video and then I watched the whole series, I was in tears I was laughing so hard. I am about to post some on my FB wall.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH?

I am going to buy some microwaves for produce storage
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Fox_effect

12 years of mandatory education where you're programmed to accept anything handed to you in that format makes a big impression on most folks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

12 years of mandatory education where you're programmed to accept anything handed to you in that format makes a big impression on most folks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH?

I must be the odd man out then, because I never did take a teacher or professors word for what they said. I also learned very quickly to keep my mouth closed if I have contradicting solid evidence to refute their lecture materials.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Mother of God!  I just watched the food preservation video.

Well, I for one applaud this man's efforts to rid the human race of idiots!

Can't wait to see his Ebola tips!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't stop watching these vids now.  Thanks OP
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
-

I must be the odd man out then, because I never did take a teacher or professors word for what they said. I also learned very quickly to keep my mouth closed if I have contradicting solid evidence to refute their lecture materials.
View Quote

If I was watching NOVA or Newton's Apple back in the day, I was there to absorb some science, not to distrust everything I saw.

Of course, those were the days of baking soda volcanoes and before the radical politicization of "science".
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a great one that seems to be missing about boosting wifi. I have to find it again.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If I was watching NOVA or Newton's Apple back in the day, I was there to absorb some science, not to distrust everything I saw.

Of course, those were the days of baking soda volcanoes and before the radical politicization of "science".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-

You must be a lot older than me because they were pumping the environment into us for as long as I can remember.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There is a great one that seems to be missing about boosting wifi. I have to find it again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this one is wifi

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#23]
so if I try to reverse the ripening of my banana... any bets on how long before it explodes? lol
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#25]
I want to find tiny dinosaurs
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Plaxico, nooooooooooooooo!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-

So if you hear something contradictory or ridiculous coming from NOVA you ignore it & absorb it?

I was also an extremely skeptical kid. I went to a Catholic private school. The nuns called me "doubting Thomas." My name is not Thomas.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Reminds me of Look Around You:

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So if you hear something contradictory or ridiculous coming from NOVA you ignore it & absorb it?

I was also an extremely skeptical kid. I went to a Catholic private school. The nuns called me "doubting Thomas." My name is not Thomas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-

Trust but verify sums it up, I wanted to be a marine biologist as a kid. I grew up in the middle of a community with a strong commercial fishing heritage. I learned at an extremely early age that when you start putting money on the line, you better check the facts of what someone is saying and look into the study he is using to prove his point.

doubting Thomas.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Must be the Son of this Guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

WTH?
View Quote
Its tape!

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#33]
http://vimeo.com/41093599

how to visit NYC for $100

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
http://vimeo.com/41093599

how to visit NYC for $100

View Quote

that was solid gold!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top