Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2014 10:06:43 AM EDT
Didn't see anything posted about it but it was all about gun control. The republicans were pushing it and using the death of the presidents son to push it although he died of a unrelated matter. They even had a soldier who was a POW in Iraq and his teacher wife who was paralyzed in a wheel chair from a school shooter. Surprised they didn't use an active shooter also. Thought it was a decent show but now I'm done with it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]
F*ck Shonda Rhimes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
F*ck Shonda Rhimes.
View Quote

It's laughable how she always manages to push her political/social agenda in her shows.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I see the daily show was just pushing gun control last nigh too. The gun baners must be trying for another concerted push.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Since its on network TV, I guess it's a safe assumption that Kerry Washington never gets naked?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#5]
No but you can almost see the Chief of Staff get it on with another dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top