User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#1]
what fuck did i just read?
It was nothing but babbling.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Self-aggrandizing, self-indulgent cock-gobblers who NEED everyone to agree with them, otherwise they realize they might be wrong and their weak little egos cannot handle it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
My only problem with global warming is that every solution that they come up with is either taxes, regulations, or both. If they talked about building more nuke plants instead I don't think any conservative would object. We care more about the environment than they do. We live in it while they live in the cities.

We object to climate change because they don't care about climate change. They care about money and power.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My only problem with global warming is that every solution that they come up with is either taxes, regulations, or both. If they talked about building more nuke plants instead I don't think any conservative would object. We care more about the environment than they do. We live in it while they live in the cities.

We object to climate change because they don't care about climate change. They care about money and power.
View Quote

[boom headshot]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Meh go get raped and have an abortion fuckwads. I still don't give a flying or swimming damn.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Every time I read or hear the terms "Global Warming" or "Climate Change", I go outside and burn 3 tires.

BRB...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I just wanted a chance to use this Michael Crichton quote about science:

"I want to pause here and talk about this notion of consensus, and the rise of what has been called consensus science. I regard consensus science as an extremely pernicious development that ought to be stopped cold in its tracks. Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled.
Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you’re being had.
Let’s be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus.
There is no such thing as consensus science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it’s science, it isn’t consensus. Period."

http://stephenschneider.stanford.edu/Publications/PDF_Papers/Crichton2003.pdf
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

100% truth
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#9]
When you have to resort to deception to convince somebody of your science, there's something really wrong with your science.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Control....they want more.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#11]
After living in Alaska for 23 years, it's going to take a little more than the bullshit spouted by self aggrandizing assholes to make me buy into a fallacy prosletized by idiots.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Self-aggrandizing, self-indulgent cock-gobblers who NEED everyone to agree with them, otherwise they realize they might be wrong and their weak little egos cannot handle it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I remember when PC was just a small movement isolated to a few colleges.  I remember thinking nothing this absurd could ever take hold.  Now look at it....it is a commonly accepted vernacular across the spectrum.  These fuckers will get their way because they control the message and the means to deliver it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Every fucking one of them.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#15]
New York is all you need to know.  They are so dumb they voted for Obama, Hillary, Schumer, Bloomberg and any other effectively mentally retarded candidate they can find.  New Yorkers just are not very smart.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top