Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2014 5:43:05 PM EDT
There's an Air Show this weekend in Melbourne and my family and I just got to watch 20 minutes of "practice".

This is my second time seeing them in person.   Simply amazing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
My dad has a large commercial hanger at PGD were the FIAS is every year.  The Blue Angels maintenance crew borrowed his hanger 3 years ago, that was awesome until one of the ground crew crashed a van into the hanger.  

I got some awesome photos last year of all of the Thunderbirds F16s with the cockpits open (his hanger is in the secure zone) that sight still gives me goosebumps and I have seen them preform 10+ times.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to work today, they were back at it.   I got to see them doing some high speed passes over I95 over and over.  
While at work, I could hear the Jets really getting on it.  I went out on break and saw a 4 man formation doing some flights over Melbourne.

I know it's no big deal to see USAF jets doing what they do,  But here in Melbourne, it kind of is a rare thing to see it first hand.

I'm not military so to me it is pretty bad ass.

Last time I saw these guys was at Patrick AFB many years ago.  The venue was Thunderbirds, Blue Angles and Golden Knights.  

I got to see a Stealth,  Touch an A10, witness an F14 Tom Cat fo like his life depended on it, walk through a Galaxy and see a P 51 do a simulated attack run.

I can't wait until this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top