Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/2/2014 2:40:22 PM EDT
HELL NO.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/george-w-bush-jeb-wants-be-president-n216791

GWB was better than the knob end we have now but NO MORE BUSHES
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#1]
No, just no....
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
No.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No Bushes, Clintons, or Obamas for a while please. We have had enough of them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#4]
No. No he wouldn't. I'll never vote for another Bush.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Well his is talking about his brother.  Christmas dinner would be pretty tense if he didn't say something nice.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was Hilliary's turn then bush then another  Clinton
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Would Jeb run as a dem?  

I think the Bush family has done enough damage to America.  I thank W for his service but he made some really bad moves as President.  If Jeb were an actual CONSERVATIVE I might think about it -- but from the looks of it he is just a democrat lite.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope. Won't vote for another RINO neo-con. Ever.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#9]
GWB: "I think Jeb would make a great President"

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Bush > over any other democrat.

I'm sorry. BUt i least i know exactly what destructive trauma im getting to my asshole with those guys., and its preferable to romney, Mccain. etc.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:48:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sorry. BUt i least i know exactly what destructive trauma im getting to my asshole with those guys., and its preferable to romney, Mccain. etc.
View Quote

If Bush gets nominated then say hello to four years at least of Hillary or Warren.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#12]
while i agree he would be a better president then George.

had GWB not won and such i could get behind him, i don't approve of any kind of family dynasty so hes out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Pretty much this.      
Cruz or Rand Paul in 16.          Fuck the rest.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
HELL NO.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/george-w-bush-jeb-wants-be-president-n216791

View Quote

I hope he speaks up louder on who should run, just to make sure that we don't run them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please add to the list.....................NO damn half-assed, lying,  stinking , cry baby Carters.

And no kennedy.

gd
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm going with HELL NO!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Just what we need, a pro-amnesty Republican in the White House to make sure Republicans never win the Presidency again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#20]
I've had enough of dynastic families and their sense of governing entitlement. And of the Tories and Royalists who vote for and believe in the infallibility of the Roosevelts, the Kennedys, the Clintons, the Bushes.

The country will be better off when those bloodlines have diluted themselves into dust.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#21]
I like Jeb, but we need some new blood.

Bring on Cruz!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  

etc...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#23]
No way. The only bush I want in my life right now... well... yeah...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Shave the Bush off and leave it off. NO MORE BUSH. Fuck political dynasties.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Nope nope nope!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Let him go for it, why the fuck not.
He needs to campaign loudly about repealing Roe v Wade and making gay marriage completely illegal while he is at it.
Life sentences for pot smokers and let's get troops on the ground in Iraq too!!!

TEAM BUSH FUCK YEAH!!!!!111

Sad part is, many idiots would still vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If Bush gets nominated then say hello to four years at least of Hillary or Warren.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If another Bush was nominated the dems could put up Pol Fucking Pot on the D ticket and win, and they know this.  I wonder if the GOP is either that retarded or simply blinded by their own incompetence?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Please no...and not that donut scarfing RINO Gov of Jersey either.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb Bush would crush Warren in the general election. Almost any legit R candidate would.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Jeb Bush would crush Warren in the general election. Almost any legit R candidate would.
View Quote

Are you sure?

I'm not.  I see every 20 something with a degree in underwater basket weaving ready and willing to push the button for Warren because she's already promised student loan forgiveness, and she's a shoe in because "she's a woman".

Anyone who considers voting for Bush will be labeled as a baby killing racist who doesn't want to see another "inbred hillbilly retard" in the WH.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#32]
That's a good way to get me to not vote in the POTUS race.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#33]
I met Jeb over 20 years ago in Florida, I thought he was honest, a true conservatibe, a champion for gun rights and definitely not his father. For years I told everyone I knew that he would make a great president. In 2000 I really wished he would have run, rather than George, knowing that the low information types would cockblock a future race.

After hearing his reasoning on amnesty I would have to say a hearty "FUCK NO!"

Sorry, Jeb.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Fuck, I think that I would make a better President that anybody the talking shitheads have been touting as in line to run.  And I'd make a shitty President.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Are you sure?

I'm not.  I see every 20 something with a degree in underwater basket weaving ready and willing to push the button for Warren because she's already promised student loan forgiveness, and she's a shoe in because "she's a woman".

Anyone who considers voting for Bush will be labeled as a baby killing racist who doesn't want to see another "inbred hillbilly retard" in the WH.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you sure?

which has an effective range of zero meters. Jeb was a great governor and his wife is Mexican.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

which has an effective range of zero meters. Jeb was a great governor and his wife is Mexican.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you sure?

And?

The electorate doesn't care about experience or track record.

His Mexican wife is just proof he takes advantage of minorities.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#38]
NO
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Hmmmm another Bush or another Clinton.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was born in '63 and consider Bush to be the 2nd best POTUS of my life after Reagan.

But no more Bush or Clinton. And certainly not Jeb.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Shave the Bush off and leave it off. NO MORE BUSH. Fuck political dynasties.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#42]

You win.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#43]

Compared to Obummer....Bush looks 'God-like'.

Deej, I watched the interview this morning on Fox & Friends. They mentioned GWB having said this:

(I can't embed)

While I'm no fan of Jeb Bush...I'd take him in a heartbeat over Hitlery.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Let him go for it, why the fuck not.

He needs to campaign loudly about repealing Roe v Wade and making gay marriage completely illegal while he is at it.

Life sentences for pot smokers and let's get troops on the ground in Iraq too!!!

TEAM BUSH FUCK YEAH!!!!!111

Sad part is, many idiots would still vote for him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#45]
I think that a Jeb/Christie ticket would be a real winner.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think that a Jeb/Christie ticket would be a real winner.
View Quote

Sure it would, watching them fight over a donut would do it for me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree strongly!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well his is talking about his brother.  Christmas dinner would be pretty tense if he didn't say something nice.
View Quote

Shush! You're interfering with the circle jerk
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And?

The electorate doesn't care about experience or track record.

His Mexican wife is just proof he takes advantage of minorities.
View Quote

Exactly.  No one cared about Obama's lack of experience.  They just saw someone who was young, black and said the right things.

No one will care about Elizabeth Warren's indiscretions because she's a woman and claims to be Native American.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top