Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 3:28:08 AM EDT
Well, they confirmed two actors..

Collin Farrel & Vince Vaughn

I think they can swing it. I mean if Ole Woody can..

Supposedly there are going to be four main actors. Just 2 have been confirmed as of now

Can't freakin wait

Link
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Well, they confirmed two actors..

Collin Farrel & Vince Vaughn

I think they can swing it. I mean if Ole Woody can..

Supposedly there are going to be four main actors. Just 2 have been confirmed as of now

Can't freakin wait

Link
View Quote
really enjoyed the first run.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:33:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate Colin Farrel... but I also hate Woody Harrelson and I liked season 1.  

I like the idea of a completely different storyline with the exception of no moar Alexandra Daddario boobage.  

I'll probably watch it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:36:28 AM EDT
[#3]
If its half as good as the first season then it'll still be better than 99% of the other garbage on TV right now.

I tend to crack up when I see Collin Farrel, he's always making crazy faces...pair him with Vince Vaughn and I'll probably be laughing through some dark and dramatic scene where there is no humor at all.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:39:58 AM EDT
[#4]
When I first heard that the cast of the first season was Matthew Mcconaughey and Woody Harrelson, I thought "what 'tard thought that clusterfuck up?"  

Boy, did they prove me way the hell wrong.
I'm really looking forward to season 2.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:40:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If its half as good as the first season then it'll still be better than 99% of the other garbage on TV right now.

I tend to crack up when I see Collin Farrel, he's always making crazy faces...pair him with Vince Vaughn and I'll probably be laughing through some dark and dramatic scene where there is no humor at all.

View Quote

Yeah,  I look at Vince like I did Woody. They're both smartasses.

But Woody delivered with a serious role.

I think Colin Farrel is an overall good actor. But, he only plays himself...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:42:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Stupid...

I would love Matt and Woody again.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#7]
As long as Farrel doesnt act like he did in Miami Vice he should be ok. I bet Vaughn will pull it off great though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:24:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

As long as Farrel doesnt act like he did in Miami Vice he should be ok. I bet Vaughn will pull it off great though.
View Quote

Farrell's American accent is terrible.

He is not a good actor.

I don't know why he's still getting roles.  10 years ago, he was supposed to be the next big hearthrob or something.  It didn't pan out.

Probably because he's distractingly bad as an actor.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:25:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't care who is in it, I know it will be good.  

HBO has some of the best television series ever.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:26:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He is not a good actor.

I don't know why he's still getting roles.  10 years ago, he was supposed to be the next big hearthrob or something.  It didn't pan out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is not a good actor.

A lot of people said (or still say) the same thing about Woody.  But it didn't hurt the first season.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:28:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A lot of people said (or still say) the same thing about Woody.  But it didn't hurt the first season.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is not a good actor.

Woody, one dimensional.  But as long as he's playing inside that dimension he's fine.  Most of the people who disllike him, do so, I think for his politics.

Farrel on the other hand is no dimensional, IOW, he sucks at everything.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:41:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Woody, one dimensional.  But as long as he's playing inside that dimension he's fine.  Most of the people who disllike him, do so, I think for his politics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is not a good actor.

So, what you're saying is , that you're a pretty big fan of Farrels work?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top