Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2014 10:56:21 PM EDT
I know the only difference between the 6920 and 6720 is the barrel profile. For those that have shot both, Is the recoil about the same and can you notice the difference in weight?

Seems like a great deal here.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/colt-ar-15-5-56nato-16-carbine-pencil-barrel.html
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 6920 and a KISS rifle setup like a 6720 and I notice the difference in weight,recoil is nothing on either of them..

if the 6720 was around when I got my 6920 I would have gone with the 6720 and since PSA has gotten more in Im seriously thinking of buying one at this price.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one on order....not a ton out there on them...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:31:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay. Just wondering because I was wanting a light weight build for my wife. Seems like too good a deal to pass up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top