Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/27/2014 8:13:51 PM EDT
Are any of you watching and disgusted with their showing tonight as I am.

Sat 10/4:  watching the game. It's brutal so far... Why the fuck is miles not letting Harris throw...

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
If it means Les Miles will finally get canned, then
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:18:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If it means Les Miles will finally get canned, then
View Quote
Sadly I am with you.. The grass got to his head a long time ago

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Another turn over!  Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
There is only one reframing factor tonight. The free club box tickets. Free food. And it looks like something is finally happening

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread would've been better last weekend, lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Just how many did we lose to the draft last season?

I'm not impressed with Jennings at all. The kid they had in last week after Jennings was hurt was pretty good, I wish he'd get more game time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
Lol our defense has more offense than our offense. They need to can jefferson and try the other guy for a bit

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol our defense has more offense than our offense. They need to can jefferson and try the other guy for a bit  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Jordan Jefferson back??

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#9]
More turnovers than Pillsbury makes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

May as well be. Stupid motherfucker. The coach isn't real bright either. Anyone that has a wife that ugly can't be worth a shit. Glad I'm not at the game.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Whoops!!! Lol Jennings.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Are any of you watching and disgusted with their showing tonight as I am.  
View Quote

LSU was awesome last week!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#13]
They don't have a fucking clue out there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Whoops!!! Lol Jennings.
View Quote

Funny you said that, 'cause Jennings sure reminds me of Jefferson.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#15]

I think they should just leave the defense in on change of possession.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:47:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell, I'm still fired up about breaking the streak.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Glad that dog finally found an acorn. Congrats.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I've haven't watched an LSU since the 2011-2012 BCS Championship game...  and as long as Les Miles is coach that wont change.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Edited - what's with the complaints? They're winning, and by a good margin. Are LSU fans whiners?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I've haven't watched an LSU since the 2011-2012 BCS Championship game...  and as long as Les Miles is coach that wont change.
View Quote

I'm about to join you. Stupid fucker wastes talent like the .give wastes tax money.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#21]
FINALLY!!!! Num. 6 on the field and we magically start making progress....
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#22]
First quarter was ugly. Second quarter- they seem to have found the groove.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

First quarter was ugly. Second quarter- they seem to have found the groove.
View Quote
I know this is a pay to win but miles will be an idiot if he puts Jennings in over Harris at any point in this game. The passing game ALWAYS opens up the run. Harris has a passing game Jennings doesn't.

Corrected for Iderp
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Les always has some stupid loyalty to these bad qbs even if its a detriment to the team winning. Not like these players will be loyal after two years when they jump to the NFL.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:44:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Les always has some stupid loyalty to these bad qbs even if its a detriment to the team winning. Not like these players will be loyal after two years when they jump to the NFL.
View Quote
Third quarter up. Let's see if less miles gets the memo. We had one TD with Jennings. Harris put us up 42/7. Considering both of them are playing the same team. The answer just bitch slapped miles and is about to anal rape him.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Third quarter up. Let's see if less miles gets the memo. We had one TD with Jennings. Harris put us up 42/7. Considering both of them are playing the same team. The answer just bitch slapped miles and is about to anal rape him.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubt it. That simple motherfucker could fuck up a PB&J
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll trade you les miles for will muschamp
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'll trade you les miles for will muschamp
View Quote

No deal, unless Saban comes with him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:59:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes look at 2012 BCS championship game. Les just let the ship sink all the way. He didn't even try Lee. It may have not helped but at least try.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:07:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Yes look at 2012 BCS championship game. Les just let the ship sink all the way. He didn't even try Lee. It may have not helped but at least try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe a little tin foil involved but I would not be surprised if he threw that game

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quite a situation that LSU is in.  From what I've seen over the years, fire a coach with his record and you are usually heading for disaster.  The next hire often runs the team completely into the ground.  Don't fire him, and you start losing in state recruits to an upcoming Texas A&M, Ole Miss and Mississippi State.  I've never really thought Miles was a good coach.  He's lost games for LSU by idiotic clock management and unnecessary risky plays.  I think what is really going to be his downfall happened after Bama beat them in the National Championship game.   LSU won the SEC and he had their SEC Championship rings inscribed with #2 Nationally.  I heard many of the players wouldn't wear them.  IMO, the players earned those rings and he ruined a big accomplishment for them.  I think he lost the team at this point and I don't think he's a good enough coach to win them back.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:34:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I just stopped by to say RollTide!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#36]
FLSU
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Don't worry. Your time will come.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry. Your time will come.

Can't wait, my best friend of 20 years has a LSU fat head helmet the size of his garage, and my boss is an Old Miss fan..it's going to be a fun year
Eta: There has been tons of shit talked the last couple of weeks from everyone, love SEC football!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quite a situation that LSU is in.  From what I've seen over the years, fire a coach with his record and you are usually heading for disaster.  The next hire often runs the team completely into the ground.  Don't fire him, and you start losing in state recruits to an upcoming Texas A&M, Ole Miss and Mississippi State.  I've never really thought Miles was a good coach.  He's lost games for LSU by idiotic clock management and unnecessary risky plays.  I think what is really going to be his downfall happened after Bama beat them in the National Championship game.   LSU won the SEC and he had their SEC Championship rings inscribed with #2 Nationally.  I heard many of the players wouldn't wear them.  IMO, the players earned those rings and he ruined a big accomplishment for them.  I think he lost the team at this point and I don't think he's a good enough coach to win them back.
View Quote

There's a reason we lost the most players to the NFL, that's part of it. A dumb fuck he is. He's just a figurehead a la Paterno , the big problem is he thinks he can actually coach. No disrespect to Paterno, I actually think he could coach at one point. Our 'coach' is dumber than shit, at least a terd knows to go with the flow.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#39]
I hope Jennings never throws another football in his life.

I hope Jennings gets demoted to one of the girls who gives the guys drinks of water during timeouts.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:53:59 PM EDT
[#40]
For the life of me I can't understand why Miles is unable to recruit a college level ready QB.  This has been the weakest position for LSU during his tenure and it drives me nuts. He needs to pick an identity and just go with it.  Either pocket or shotgun pure passer, or dual threat and only recruit that style of QB.   He keeps bringing in recruits that can do neither.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Was at last week's game at the opposite end of the west club seats. It was one of the college stadiums Ive wanted to see a game at.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:52:08 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

For the life of me I can't understand why Miles is unable to recruit a college level ready QB.  This has been the weakest position for LSU during his tenure and it drives me nuts. He needs to pick an identity and just go with it.  Either pocket or shotgun pure passer, or dual threat and only recruit that style of QB.   He keeps bringing in recruits that can do neither.
View Quote
he does... then goes with another qb... see lee and now harris. from what i saw tonight harris is completely capable of developing into an SEC level QB. but miles will never use him.. the only reason harris got the play time he got was miles always goes to the second string when excessively out front to try not to abuse the other team. Tonight what i saw was harris maybe with the help of the OC to say "fuck you miles, Im Foing" and show why he should be the starter.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:25:12 AM EDT
[#43]
They won't ever fire Les so stop dreaming about it. The TAF has already pretty much said as much and they fund all of his salary minus the $400k he gets from the university.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:27:51 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Really?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Miles just announced Harris as the starter for the game against Auburn. Let's see how he does
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Miles just announced Harris as the starter for the game against Auburn. Let's see how he does
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

That game is----and shall always be----a war between those two schools. Buckle your chin straps, pop your p-mags and hide the women and the children because it's Auburn vs LSU week and the kickoff is just days away. By the time 7 pm gets here saturday, the fans of both schools will be primed and ready for the annual slugfest that happens between these two rival opponents.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#48]
^^^ I kinda wish Harris' trial by fire wasn't against them, but then again. That's why it's trial by fire

I wish him luck but it's on his shoulders now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#49]
What are the odds the Les is in Maize and Blue next season
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, this is the SEC. It is a damn tough league. Unless you have an absolutely dominant team, you're not going to survive the conference season undefeated. I remember 2007 when my Wildcats, a team that ultimately went 8-4, beat LSU up here in Lexington in a thrilling game. I also remember that same LSU team dominating Ohio State in the national championship game. One loss in this league isn't a deal breaker, especially now that we have a 4 team play-off format. I suspect in many seasons you'll see two teams from the SEC making the playoffs due to the incredible strength of the conference as a whole. Win out the rest of the way and you have a good shot at getting there. And BTW, this Mississippi State team is no slouch. They are good enough to beat anyone on a given night.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top