Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2014 10:38:18 PM EDT
Anyone have a good place to get a Glock cut carrier that works with the AR lower cut for Glock 9mm mags?

This lower, QuarterCircle10 Glock Small Frame Lower Receiver
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Lone Wolf will cut them for you if you don't buy it from them. However I'm not sure if they sell the already cut bolt outright. Might try Double Diamond as well. I think someone mentioned that they may be done with their Glock mag lower ARs, but they were still on the website recently.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:18:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Long thread here on Double Diamond... Do not buy there!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Adco?
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe Lone Wolf will cut them for you if you don't buy it from them. However I'm not sure if they sell the already cut bolt outright. Might try Double Diamond as well. I think someone mentioned that they may be done with their Glock mag lower ARs, but they were still on the website recently.
View Quote

Double diamond is no more, and owes a lot of people here $$$  
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:07:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Long thread here on Double Diamond... Do not buy there!!!
View Quote
I talked with Russ last night, they have taken over the whole thing from the guy "John B"?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
It looked like the JP bolt is/was a great solution with the glock cut already added, but they seem to have pulled it form he web store.
http://www.jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JPBC-9MMA
I went with a ASA complete upper for the lower:
http://www.americanspiritarms.com/upper-receivers/asa-ar-15-9mm-side-charger-upper-receiver-with-modified-carrier-gen-ii/
Yep...expensive, but it is complete and dedicated to pistol caliber.  Yes...the added the Glock cut to the bolt for $40 extra.
Good Luck!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#7]
If you can find the JP bolt, get that.  If not, get a CMMG bolt and have ADCO cut it for Glock mags.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top